How to make new friends anywhere you go
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Step by Step guide to meet new people anywhere
- Best ways to find connections easily
- Learn how to never feel lonely, even when you're alone
- Find the people that fit in your life and create your tribe
- Improve your Social Skills
- A good working internet
- An open mind
- The desire to meet new people easily
‘’It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.’’
In this course you will learn many ways to meet people anywhere in the world.
Where do you meet new people?
How do you start a conversation with a stranger?
Who do you add to your circle or tribe?
Using all the ingredients of this course, students have met amazing people and made connections and friends all around the world, and so can you.
I learned exactly how to do this easily, and that’s what I want you to experience as well.
Every time I move to a new country, I get the feeling of being alone and missing friends. Then comes the urge of making connections and socializing fast! In some countries, meeting new people happens pretty fast, but sometimes it takes a while, depending on the culture and the area you move into. That's when this course can help you a long way.
With this course, you will be able to choose which way(s) you will put into practice right away, so that you feel connected right away in any city.
The value of this course is immense, because having the right people around you gives you a sense of worth and fulfillment that cannot be put into a dollar amount.
- The desire to feel you belong in your new place
- You are moving abroad and don't know anybody
- You want to feel connected to others
- You don't want to feel lonely
- Socializing and networking is important to you, but it seems difficult
- You want ideas and tips to meet people and make friends fast
- You don't want to sit at home feeling bored or isolated
- You want to have an amazing experience regardless of age or place you live in
- Introvert or Extrovert, this course will help you
Who is your tribe?
Who gives you energy and who drains your energy level?
Who do you select to be around and who do you say 'no' to (or sometimes even, dumb)
This lesson will tell you how to get it done.
This is not the most traditional way to meet people, but I've done it several times, and I can tell you: it works.
Have fun watching this short lesson
Some say being alone is lonely.
I say, being alone is the best way to meet people
Learn how in this lesson