How to Make Any Expense Tax-Deductible!
What you'll learn
- Safely increase tax savings and deductions with guidance and resources from the IRS
- At the end of my course students will learn how to keep more of their money by maximizing their tax deductions.
- For all taxpayers that want to keep more of the fruits of their labor
- Students will learn how to decrease their taxes by maximizing business-related deductions
Can you take donuts, meals or vacations as tax deductions?
How about a trip to the mall or a meal at your favorite restaurant?
How about writing off toys, electronics or other personal items?
Payments to your kids or other family members?!
If you do it right...YES...you can write these off!
... and see your taxes go down drastically (or see your tax refund get much bigger). Tax savvy folks work the tax code to gain maximum tax benefits...and you should too! (Hint: a home business helps!!)
You see, properly and legally deducting something isn't just what you deduct...it is also about HOW you do it. It is more than just keeping a receipt...it is about understanding some very important tax principles and more.
The great thing about these deductions (and many more) is that the IRS will help you do it! This is what I want you to keep in mind...you are not taking my word for it...
You will be able to take these deductions with the full blessings and guidance of the IRS!
This course takes it a step beyond just keeping thousands more in your pocket...it is also about how to use your tax savings to build long-term wealth!
The bottom line is that if you manage your taxes...you build wealth and future financial independence.
(and yes...a tax class can be tax-deductible!)
Who this course is for:
- taxpayers that also aspire to have their own home-based business
- My target student is one that is currently paying taxes but desires to learn how to decrease the taxes they pay by utilizing more business deductions.
Paul is an author, former CFP and national seminar leader. He is the author of...
* High-Level Investing For Dummies
* Stock Investing For Dummies
* Investing in Gold and Silver For Dummies
* Zero-Cost Marketing
* Micro-Entrepreneurship For Dummies
* Precious Metals Investing For Dummies
* The Job Hunter's Encyclopedia
* Affiliate Marketing For Dummies (co-author)
He has been teaching nationally about investing, tax and business start-up issues since 1983...over 2,500 seminars and workshops!
He calls himself a "raving capitalist" because he believes that everyone should adopt the 2-pronged approach to wealth-building and personal prosperity. The first prong is "passive wealth-building" which is to deploy investing and speculative strategies through stocks, ETFs, options and other vehicles.
The 2nd prong is "active wealth-building"...have a home business (part-time or full-time" to enact business strategies to build wealth in your spare time. A home business is a great way to be diversified (apart from your job) and it has powerful benefits (build wealth, save on taxes, etc).
Having this holistic approach means optimizing your prosperity and building long-term financial security for you and your loved ones!