Mini-course: How to Make an Infographic Resume Using Easelly
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Connection (to access Easelly's Online Design Tool)
- Easelly Pro Account (Easelly Pro will be used for demonstration purposes in this course)
- You can try Easelly Pro risk free for 7 days with a money back guarantee so that you can use all the icons, graphics, tools and features during the course.
- A desire to design and showcase your education, work experience, and expertise in a visual way!
- Suggested: An updated resume to work from so you can easily copy and paste into Easelly
This mini-course is intended to give you a general overview of how to design an infographic resume using Easelly’s Design Tool, even if you don’t have any design experience! Easelly is a simple online design tool that enables anyone to design an impressive infographic resume! By the end of this course, you’ll know what type of infographic resume is right for you and be able to create an infographic resume using Easelly’s Design Tool! We designed this mini-course for job seekers and job applicants who want their resume to stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market! I’ll introduce you to infographic resumes and the benefits of creating a more visual resume. I’ll also walk you through Easelly’s Resume Templates, provide some basic design tips, and discuss some things you should consider when creating an infographic resume. This course is ideal for anyone who already has a traditional resume, but would also like to have a more creative and visual resume that shows off your unique personality, creativity, and originality to potential employers!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create a resume that stands out from the crowd, but may not have the design knowledge and experience.
- Professionals who want to update and refresh their resume in a visual way.
- High school and College graduates who are new to the work force and developing their first resume.
- Educators and Career Counselors who are assisting individuals with resume development.
- 02:17Why Should YOU Use Infographic Resumes to Find a Job?
- 02:253 Infographic Resume Styles (Traditional, Modern, Artistic)
- 02:25Getting Started with Easelly
- 03:50How to Make an Impressive Infographic Resume Quickly with Easelly Pro
- 02:20Choosing Font for your Infographic Resume
- 05:066 Tips and Tricks for Using Easelly Effectively
- 02:52How to Save and Download Your Resume to PDF
- 02:365 Point Review: How to Use Easelly to WOW Employers
- 02:38How to Upload Your Infographic Resume
- 01:12Recommended Resources for Writing or Updating Your Resume
I'm a customer success trainer, webinar producer, and product expert at Easelly. I create learning experiences for Easelly’s user community along with helping businesses and professionals communicate visually with their customers, clients, and audiences! I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Michigan in Sociology and Applied Statistics along with an MBA from Wayne State University.