This is How You Make an iMessage Sticker Pack for iPhone
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a sticker pack and submit it to The App Store
- Test a sticker pack on an iPhone and the iOS simulator
- Prepare sticker packs for The App Store
- Distribute a sticker pack in The App Store
Watch as I show you how to make your first sticker pack! We'll discuss the requirements for stickers, sizing stickers appropriately, app bundle IDs, and testing stickers on the iPhone Simulator. Then we'll add an icon to our sticker pack making it ready for The App Store.
In this lecture, I'll show you how to add animated stickers to a sticker pack, and discuss how to handle common issues associated with animated stickers. We'll also do some additional fine tuning to make sure our sticker pack can be easily used by anyone.
- The software required to make a sticker pack is free and we'll show you where to get it. But only runs on a Mac (i.e. an Apple Computer) running OS X version 10.11.5 or greater
- We provide you with example stickers to follow along with making a sticker pack. If you want to create your own sticker pack, you should be able to create png image files of the stickers you want to create.
- We will cover adding a prepared animation to a sticker pack. We won't cover creating animations in animator software like Motion.
Celebrities, big brands, and independent artists are creating sticker packs for iPhone/iPad users to use in iMessage. You can too! Unlike every other kind of app, creating a sticker pack doesn't require writing any code. Maybe you want to experiment with your own sticker pack that you can put on your iPhone and send stickers to your friends. Or do you want to create a sticker empire to rival Kim Kardashian? Either way, I will show you how to get started creating a sticker pack, enhancing it with animations and accessibility, and distributing your stickers globally in The App Store. You can watch as I create the I Love Pizza Sticker Pack and submit it to The App Store where it's available now.
- This course is great for artists, illustrators, or designers who want to put a sticker pack in The App Store
- This course is great for people who want to get started selling apps in The App Store without having to write any code
- This course is good for people who want to learn a marketable, in-demand skill (creating sticker packs) that they can offer to clients
- This course is not designed to teach you illustration or Photoshop techniques.