Facing a major transition like an upcoming move overseas is both exciting and terrifying. Where do you even begin?
How can you be sure you are organized, prepared, and able to cope with leaving one part of the world (tying up all those loose ends) and setting up shop in another country without pain, stress, headaches, and causing an international incident?
In this easy-to-follow, fun, and practical course, I'll share with you my very best tips and tricks for getting from here to there in one piece with your sanity and sense of humor intact. In this first installment of How to Make a Successful Move Abroad: Easy Transition Guide we will focus exclusively on surviving before and during the actual move abroad.
After taking this course students will be able to:
- Create an easy and clear plan of action to ensure all loose ends are tied up in the "old" country before the move.
- Discover and lock down important resources and services in the "new" country well before moving day to ensure a smoother set up.
- Focus valuable time, energy, and resources on the most essential to-do items for an easier and less-stressful transition.
- Easily assist children and pets through the process of leaving one way of life for another.
- Engage in essential self-care best practices for taking care of YOU in this time of extreme change.
- Find and appreciate the benefits, hidden-blessings, and FUN aspects of moving abroad to help offset the stress of the inevitable challenges and obstacles.
Most video lessons include actual footage from my own recent transition abroad from Rome, Italy to Yangon, Myanmar to help illustrate the good, the bad, and the ugly when dealing with a major transition like an upcoming move.
I'm a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I'm currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
I've lived, volunteered, and worked in the USA, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, India, Tanzania, Liberia, and Myanmar and in this quick and easy course, I take decades of travel and expat experience and share my top essential tips for making a smoother international transition with less headaches and more fun.
Since 2000 I've been teaching students all over the world
using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information
into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount
of time as possible) to ensure that you
get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be
bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely
advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help
and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic
free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee
with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself
available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need
specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself now and click the "Take This Course" button in the upper right corner and let's get started effectively preparing you for your upcoming move right away!