Learn 5 Helpful Steps to Make A Lifestyle Change After 40
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will be able to differentiate between their symptoms and the real problems negatively impacting their professional and personal life.
- Students will develop a whole new outlook on life.
- Student will be able to recognize that they are unhappy and unfulfilled in their professional and personal life and need to make a change to move toward holistic health and balance.
- Student will be able to acknowledge that they own the problem and the solution.
- Student will be able to plan the necessary steps required to achieve their desired outcome.
- Student will be able to implement the actions required to achieve the desired results.
- Student will be able to do the implemented actions until they become habit forming and repeatedly giving them the desired results.
- The student will complete a self-assessment prior to starting the course.
The Learn 5 Helpful Steps to Make A Lifestyle Change After 40 Course is for those aged 40 and over who are unhappy and unfulfilled in their current career and life. The emphases of the program is developing an all-new outlook on life. This course will meet the needs of any person with the interest in making a change to begin to work and live inside their purpose and follow their passion, but is intended for those aged 40 and over. Participants should know it is never too late to transform their lives, by embracing change and creating an effective plan to successfully transition for greater success and better holistic health and balance.
I use my R.A.P.I.D. Change Program as the basis for this course.
R.A.P.I.D. stands for
Don’t be misled by the name, R.A.P.I.D.; there is nothing fast or easy about change. As a matter of fact, we are on a never-ending quest for success and better health. But you should no longer procrastinate and act now on committing and dedicating yourself to change. No more excuses!
- The target student is aged 40 and over who are unhappy and unfulfilled in their professional and personal life; who are holistically unhealthy and unbalanced. The target student knows they need to make a change in their life; they want to make a change in their life, but they do not know how to make the necessary changes in their life to live a happier, healthier and balanced lifestyle.
The self-assessment exercise is created in a profile format and broken out into sections that include, career, spiritual, physical and emotion areas. The self-assessment is broken out into these areas to help you identify and evaluate your holistic health and balance to help enhance your desired change.
After watching the informative video on how to recognize and know the difference between your symptoms, your problem, the causes, the impact and the solution on why you are unhappy and unfulfilled in your career and life, it’s time to complete the Problems and Solutions exercise.
In this exercise, you will list out the symptoms that are plaguing you. You will write your problem as you identify it. You will then write the causes and its impact and then your solution as I did in the video.
This exercise should be very enlightening and give you insight on the real problems that you are facing and not just the symptoms that you are experiencing.
• After watching the informative video on Acknowledge, you now know that you own your problem and your solution. No one else is responsible, only you. Now it’s time to complete the next exercises.
• The personal values inventory exercise will help you list and priorities your professional and personal values. It will also help you identify what you are willing to accept and what you are not willing to accept in your professional and personal life.
• The second exercise will help you identify your skills, talents, and gifts. Skills are things that you can learn and improve on. Your talents are things that you are born with. Your gifts are all the things you’ll use to work and live inside your purpose.
• Remember what I said in the introduction of the course, take your time and enjoy the journey. Enjoy completing the exercises and learning about yourself.
After watching the informative video on Planning, you now know planning is the necessary step required to achieve your desired outcome and its now time to complete the next exercise.
The identifying your goals exercise will help you define what success means to you. Know that no one can define success for you, but you. In the exercise, you will also list your professional and personal goals as well as list and prioritize your lifestyle requirements.
Because planning is very important, do not take this exercise lightly. Enjoy it, but be sure to complete all the steps.
After watching the informative video on creating S.M.A.R.T. goals, you now know the importance of making your goals Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound. Now it’s time to complete the next exercises.
Using the S.M.A.R.T. goal exercise will help you be more specific about your objective and your goals. Take the goals that you created in our last session and now turn them into S.M.A.R.T. goals.
You will find creating S.M.A.R.T. goals for a lifestyle change that will help you find happiness, live your purpose and follow your passion is going to be vital to your success.
After watching the informative video on the steps required to turn your actions for change into positive habits for long term success, it’s now time to complete the next exercise.
The habit creating exercise will help you identify your existing actions while developing your desired actions. By using a What / If statement, you will be able to successfully incorporate your desired change into your already existing lifestyle.
This exercise will support your change by helping you identify your intrinsic and extrinsic motivators.
This is the final exercise of the program and the one that will help you put all that you have learned into repeated actions.