FL Studio Hardstyle Production How to make a Hardstyle Kick
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to make a Rawstyle/Hardstyle kick
- You will learn the process of making a Kick
- You will learn how you can create the Kicklayers out of a simple 909 Kick
- You will learn how you can create a Punch out of a 909 Sample, Toms, Snares and Crashes
- You need a DAW to follows that Tutorial, it's based on FL Studio, but you can use every DAW you like to use
- You should have a knowledge about hardstyle/rawstyle, how the Kick should sound in the end
- You don't need special knowledge about music or other stuff, you just need a basic knowledge about the DAW you use
- You don't need any payed Plugins to follow that tutorial
I recommend to have already a basic knowledge about FLStudio, or any other DAW you are going to use to follow my tutorial.
This tutorial is just about kick making!
I start with a simple 909 Kick Sample and use distortion, equalizing and reverb on it to reach a Hardstyle/Rawstyle kick.
You will learn a technique to create a Hardstyle/Rawstyle kick out of a 909 Sample and FL Stock Plugins
You will get two different 909 Kick sample and ofcourse my own project I've made while I worked on the tutorial.
- Producers who don't know hot to make a Hardstyle kick
- People who want's to create kicks for Hard Dance Music