How To Make A Great First Impression
What you'll learn
- appear and act more confidently in public and at meetings
- look people in the eye
- smile and be comfortable holding eye contact
- be aware of their own (and others) body language
- be able to master their own body language and handshakes
- know how to introduce themselves (what to say)
- BONUS** email, social and other introductions
- Personal Development
- a willingness to play with the content and "have a go"
- students would need to "want to" make a better first impression
- be willing only to use the skills with a positive intent
In this course, you are given the 4 keys to creating a great first impression.
how to give and hold eye contact and why it is CRITICAL
Why the smile is the quickest way to get rapport
how in certain countries the handshake is key and how to deliver a great handshake to avoid losing rapport
what to say next and how to introduce yourself to make a great first impression at interviews and events
This course gives you the basic skills and confidence to make an great first impression every time.As you gain in confidence you will read other peoples body language with ease to enable you to communicate more effectively with almost anybody, anywhere, anytime.
In addition to this I have also added a bonus section showing how to communicate just as effectively on line and also at special occasions.
In over 15 years of professional speaking, I have interviewed over 200 top achievers from all walks of life. Sports stars, Industry gurus, politicians, even powerboat racers have shared their secrets of goal setting and communication skills with me.
This course is a bite sized introduction, into the world of professional speaking and performance communication.
Who this course is for:
- those who wish to learn basic body language skills
- those who need to make a GREAT first impression
- those lacking a little confidence at meetings and events
- interview candidates
- ... anyone who needs to get better rapport with others
David Hyner has interviewed over 250 top achievers from all walks of life. Amongst the many golden nuggets and gems of thoughts and behaviours that make people successful, he discovered "how" they set and achieve MASSIVE GOALS. David writes, speaks and broadcasts on his research findings.
"FUN, challenging and inter-active"
Having authored (and co-authored or guest authored in) many best selling books, audios and videos on subjects ranging from business leadership through to teacher training, goal setting, stress prevention... and more, Davids passion is to help others become even more effective through sharing "how" highly effective people think and behave in ways that anyone can use. A multi award winning international professional speaker who delivers to OVER One MILLION people around the world over the last 21 years.
"why not check out the amazing testimonials and feedback on our other courses before you decide?"
One of only 20 speakers to hold the prestigious PSAE (professional speaking award of excellence). BBC radio show host, adventurer, husband and father.
Academy for Chief Executives - Speaker hall of fame (one of only 6 people to hold the award)