How to make a Beaded Baseball Cap Key chain and a Bow Ring
- The process is very simple. The following tools and materials are needed to get started.
- For the baseball cap, tools needed are; Bent flat nose plier, beading scissors or any other scissors will do and a round nose plier
- For the baseball cap, materials needed include; 8 mm & 6 mm chalk crystals, a key chain, 8 mm jump rings, seed beads and 0.45 mm or 0.50 mm fishing or fire line
- For the beaded bow ring, tools needed are; beading scissors, a ring mandrel which will be used to size your ring bands and a round nose plier, which is optional.
- For the beaded bow ring, materials required include; a 2 mm round crystal, six pieces of bicons, which are diamond shaped, a beading thread of 0.3 mm thickness and seed beads, preferably 15 O seed beads.
In this course, you will learn how to make a beaded baseball cap key chain, which can be used for your pets’ chains, door, car keys and many more. Why spend money on buying such items when you can create one for yourself and a friend and end up saving money? You will also learn how to make your own beaded bow ring.
Follow these easy and simple steps to learn how. Be sure to mix colors to suit your taste.
Let's get started for free!
Who this course is for:
- Do-it-yourself (DIY) enthusiasts
- Beauty Technicians
- 01:15Introduction to the tools and materials going to be used
I am a very passionate and a self-driven person. My greatest achievement is when my students and clients are satisfied with what I offer them. That joy is simply incomprehensible.
I have been beading for over 4 years now, ranging from simple necklaces to complex types, beaded purses, bracelets, beaded flowers and rings.
I am a very easy going person and always willing to learn new things. I will always be available to answer questions you may have concerning beading.
DI Creative Studio is a neo media company that specializes in providing quality and affordable video content for persons who are interested in training students on worldwide platforms such as Udemy and YouTube. We help these creative instructors by planning, producing, publishing and management of their courses.
We have qualified professionals on our team therefore you're assured of quality and professional services.