How to Make a 6 Piece Skirt with no patterns - Freehand
- Be able to make basic straight stitches with a sewing machine
- Be able to use and read a tape measure
- Have the tools needed which include scissors, fabric marker or chalk, tape measure, and ruler
This course teaches how to make a six piece skirt in simple, easy-to-understand way. This is a free tutorial I shared on different platforms. I hope you'll find it helpful too.
This FREE DIY tutorial teaches how to cut and sew a fully lined 6 piece skirt with an elastic waistband without using patterns.
- Learn what measurements you need to make this skirt.
- Understand the fundamentals of cutting a 6 piece skirt (how to calculate for each panel that makes up the 6 pieces)
- Learn how to fold, mark the fabric using your measurements, and cut your style.
- Learn how to install an elastic waistband.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners can take this course if they carefully follow the instruction.
- Also other levels that desire to learn to make a 6-piece skirt without patterns will benefit too.
Learn to Sew Academy teaches mostly Freehand Fashion (sewing without commercial patterns) in a simple, but detailed way. We help our students gain the confidence to take body measurements and make any style they desire, even when they have no commercial patterns. Our goal is to make sewing as simple as can be, with our detailed, easy to understand teaching styles. Looking forward to making your sewing adventure easy, memorable and fun!