Learn Making Text Animated Short Videos
What you'll learn
- Art of creating news report/Content Writing
- Create eye-catching thumbnail for the videos
- Create Short and Viral Videos
- Create your own Social Media Video Brand
- Make Money by creating small ads for clients and YouTube
- Start your own micro video log (vlog)
- Be able to work on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere with basic understandings of how these software work.
You are willing to create videos like famous video creators such as AJ+, NAS DAILY and share information, news with the world via video, but fear that you will not get good junk of views on your content? Well you do not need to worry about that.
On social media, you merely have three seconds to grab someone's attention to see your content, so your concern that you might not get good views number and share, is RIGHT! This course, Learn To Make Short One Minute Video in AJ+ Style has been designed to create amazing micro videos. These kind of videos has the tendency to deliver the message in just 1 minute. Plus, great chance of the content to go viral. The course, How To Make 60 Second Video covered all important aspects of creating video, right from How to develop a story. How to script a video. How to make decent, good looking title or thumbnail. How to collect data from the internet. Editing the videos and images. And how make the video an action-oriented with beautiful closing animation using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.
After you finish the course, you will be able to build your own social media video brand.
Are you in?
Who this course is for:
- Media students, who have worked on Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Premiere, Movie Maker and those who are inspired with vloggers.
I am associated with Cybarea Pvt. Ltd. as a video editor, graphic designer, and 2D animator. Now serving as the Creative Head at Muntwo Video Productions in Cybarea Pvt. Ltd. Before entering into this amazing field of graphics and animation I wanted to be a Geologist but ended up as a designer and it happened for a reason. Creating 2D animation is my passion. I love to play with the text and animate things around. I have experience working on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Sony Vegas for over 10 years.