How To Start Business With Offline Business Applications
- Dedication to study and learn materials in this super course
Grab a Huge Slice of This
20 BILLION DOLLAR Pie!
Business Owners Dream of Cashing in on the Mobile Apps Gold Rush
FINALLY YOU CAN…
Stuff Your Pockets with WADS OF CASH!!
Build a RIDICULOUS monthly recurring business!
Unlock a Perpetual Client Grabbing MONEY MACHINE
The Exact templates that me and my resellers used to secure over 2500+ New Clients in the past few months.
"Over $19,450 in premium offline marketing materials... Proven to Sell!"
We really give you what you need to succeed!
- 1 Free App Publishing for starting your business right now
- Professional Written Email Swipe files
- Flyers for offline Application services
- Business Cards
- Amazing Website templates to show your off your App Business
- Draft Contracts to finish your deals
- Sales Presentation for Offline Application Services
- Hot Cold calling scripts to get more sales
- Craiglist Ads for generating more leads
- Special sales training - over 12 hot videos
These blueprints, documents, materials and graphics account for OVER 1000 HOURS of development time.
START YOUR APPLICATION BUSINESS WITH OFFLINE APPS
- Internet Marketers
- Why Business Applications?
- 4 Types of Markets To Start With
- Market #2 For Business Apps
- Market #3 For Business Applications
- Market #4 For Business Applications
- Method #1 For Finding Customers
- How To Reply To Your Customers?
- Method #2 For Finding Customers
- Method #3 - Directory App
- How To Make QR Codes
- Pricing Methods For Your Apps Business
- How To Make Mobile Websites?
- What You Can Do Next?
Maksym V (Vysochanskiy) is internet marketing entrepreneur, founder of SimulaM, BTCTV, Appsmoment, proud father, .
He sold more than 100,000 copies of his products about internet marketing, social marketing, application creation and marketing during the last 5 years. You will find always in his products new, unique system with straight to the point style of information.
100,000 Customers Can't Be Wrong! :-)