How to Love Yourself in 5 Easy Lessons
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, you will have learned how to grow your self-love, reduce self-criticism, and feel more confident in yourself.
- You can have a measurable improvement in self-love as you learn, despite any past traumas.
- You learn how to use EFT Tapping for increasing positive emotions and releasing negative emotions.
- You will learn how to release the effect of past traumas, increasing your self-esteem, self-worth, and self-confidence.
- For EFT/Tapping practitioners, this course will give you ideas in how to lead clients through to increased self-love in gentle, easy increments.
- There are no prerequisites to learn, as the techniques used are explained in your first handout. And as always, you are advised to check with your physician before embarking on any course for self-development.
Thank you for your interest. By the end of this course, you will have learned how to love yourself more and achieved a measurable improvement in self-love, despite any past traumas. In your course, you will learn a special adaptation of Energy EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Tapping, Classical EFT Tapping, and ideas from Reiki healing, in easy lessons and coursework that you can enjoy.
The biggest block to self-love, as given by genuine members of my Self-Confidence, Self-Love, and Self-Esteem Facebook group, is the effect of past trauma or negative life events. EFT Tapping has been proven to release the effect of past trauma. Moreover, the effect has been proven to last, such as in 6-month follow-ups, against other techniques commonly used in therapy and self-development.
EFT Tapping is a very versatile tool that every modern coach and self-developer is finding to be just right for moving forward.
EFT Tapping Practitioners can use this course to get ideas on how to help their clients grow their self-love. Self-helpers will find every step of their journey much easier after this course. This is because self-love is stronger than self-sabotage, and the more you love yourself, the more self-sabotage becomes a thing of the past for you. Self-love helps to release both self-sabotage and negative thinking.
This is not a theoretical or pen-and-paper course. This is where you get real actual results in your 5 easy lessons! Your course consists of:
An introductory section to lay down the foundation to your learning;
Easy lessons designed specifically to increase your self-love in a measurable way;
Your introduction section and your first main lesson purely concentrate on the positive of self-love, easing you into self-love in a way that can give you confidence in your learning and self-development.
Three further lessons do two things at once; releasing negative past traumas and limiting beliefs whilst at the same time increasing positive self-love. This combination helps you to increase self love easily and safely.
Your last lesson is a gentle Tapping Meditation, helping you cement all the positives that you have learned in a very pleasant and relaxing way.
Practical exercises - you learn and develop by doing;
Unlimited message support whenever you need it - I am there for you all the way.
Self-love is important in every aspect of your life - relationships, job, studies, self-confidence, self-worth, self-esteem, health, and happiness. Trauma and limiting beliefs stop anyone in their tracks, increasing negative thinking and self-sabotage. Give yourself a chance today. You will be glad you did!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to quieten that inner critic and feel more confident in themselves.
- People who wish to improve their relationships, at work, in romance, with friends, and of course, with themselves.
- People who are told they should be kind to themselves.
- People who are told they need to love themselves before loving someone else.
- Anyone interested in self-development and self-growth.
In 1999, I arrived at complementary health care after a serious illness, and I finally found what I needed mainly with Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) in 2004, and haven't looked back since.
That look on thousands of clients' faces as they search for that unhappy emotion just released and cannot find it - it's one of the joys that I live for. I will never get used to that look of "Where's it gone?", followed by a smile, sometimes joyful laughter.
I have overcome physical disease, PTSD, anxiety and panic attacks, loss of self-confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem, and become slimmer, calmer, and healthier. Clients often tell me they are seeking optimal health. And that is a great thing to aim for. Optimal health is the best mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health you can have, given your set of circumstances. Easy when you have the right skills!
My values are Joy, Integrity, and Quality. And this is what I strive for in every course that I give.
Let me help you do your thing the way you want to.
Suzanne Zacharia, EFT Master Practitioner and Trainer, Reiki Master, Hypnotherapist, EPA, EHA, RASA, CThA