I Lost 100 lbs in 106 Days
Can you do that too? Maybe, but even if you do a fraction of what I did you'd be pretty happy wouldn't you? This is a detailed day by day guide showing you exactly:
- What to eat
- When to eat it
- What to do for strength training
- When to do strength training
- What to do for cardio training
- When to do cardio training
- How to keep focused
- How to stay motivated
This 21 day program is a proven system that I used to lose my weight. I started at 340 lbs and finished at 240 lbs. It took me 106 days to do this. But this is a shorter version so that you can see results quickly and experience what it's like to finally lose weight and keep it off.
Weight loss is a mindset and a lifestyle change. You can do it all on your own, but it's not easy. We go through the 4 pillars of weight loss and you get accountability to the group on our Facebook Page too.
3 Levels To Choose From
We offer 3 levels for you since we understand that everyone is different, has a different situation and different comfort levels. Not to mention some have never lifted a weight in their lives so showing them a program where they have to go into a gym and "pump iron" would be not be a good idea! So we set out 3 levels as follows, you get to pick which one suits you best:
- Beginner: This is for people who have never been in a gym, have no interest in lifting weights and want to take it a bit slower to get started. There is nothing wrong with this level, a lot of people will choose this.
- Intermediate: This is for people who might have a gym membership, may have taken a step class or aerobics class in the past and are keen to move a little faster then the beginner level.
- Advanced: This is the level that was done to achieve 100 lbs lost in 106 days. It involves jogging and free weight training. If you have experience in the gym or want to experience the gym, this is for you. (We do suggest purchasing a book by Arnold Schwarzenegger at this level, it is available in book stores and on amazon.com, it's optional to buy as well but explains free weight exercises better then we could ever do).
The videos walk you through each level and how to choose the one for you. You can switch levels at anytime too, so if you start at the beginner level and are feeling motivated, you jump to the other levels at anytime.
The First "Online Trainer"
Think of the class as your own online trainer. If you can follow simple instructions you can do this. You don't need to pay someone big bucks to lose weight. Don't bother following expensive programs that are just out to empty your wallet. This works and is proven by me.
Do It With A Buddy
It's been proven that when you lose weight with a buddy you tend to have more success. So we do encourage you to do the program with a buddy. HOWEVER you can think of the group as your online weight loss support buddies.
Ready to finally get off the weight loss and gain rollercoaster?
Take the program now.