Customer Success | How to Listen to Today's Customers
What you'll learn
- The objective of this course is to help participants better understand why companies must listen to their customers by using social media.
- Upon course completion, participants will have the knowledge and tools needed to improve their ability to create a winning social media strategy.
- There are no special requirements for any additional software or other materials for this course.
Today’s customers have found a better mousetrap that is revolutionizing the way business is done. They are using the power of the social media platform to seize control of the brand conversation and flow of information.
The question for you is simple: how well is your company is listening?
The smartest brands have already embraced the new reality of this platform. They’ve learned that by directly engaging with their customers in a straightforward manner, they can solve problems and tap into a steady stream of fresh thinking and new ideas about product and service improvements. But, you have to listen first.
How to Listen to Today’s Customers is packed with the ways and means for you to create a winning social listening strategy. You will learn:
- Why listening to customers on the social media platform is more important than ever before
- How to make sense out of Big Data
- The five steps to crafting a winning social strategy
- The twenty-one proven tactics to execute your plan
- How Jet Blue has mastered social media through speed and humor
- The ways social media has transformed how Adobe listens
- Why Mercedes-Benz doubled sales on the platform by reaching an entirely new audience
- How Morton’s Steakhouse wrote the greatest customer service story ever told
- How eight other brands have made social listening a critical part of their success
No matter your experience with social media, there’s plenty of fresh insight in this course to help you succeed. Every student who successfully completes this course will gain fresh knowledge and insight to propel their company and career forward.
We look forward to sharing much more with you so let's get started together.
Who this course is for:
- If you work with customers and are interested in the topics of marketing, market research, sales, customer service, and strategy, this course is for you. It will help you have a deeper understanding of today’s changing and more demanding customer.
Chuck Wall is Founder of MarketPower Group, a business growth and research firm headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. He advises leading companies about how to succeed through winning strategy, customer insight, modern marketing, better branding, and authentic storytelling.
Chuck is an expert in understanding the unmet needs of customers. He's interviewed over 100,000 consumers for his clients. He has written two books based on his work: Customer CEO: How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers and Stop, Look and Listen (Routledge). Customer CEO was selected as one of the top business books of 2014 by an international panel of business judges.
As a longtime entrepreneur, Chuck has founded seven companies across multiple industries. He contributes to leading publications like Forbes and Fast Company. He regularly speaks and leads seminars for business groups, trade associations, and corporations.
Chuck's business courses have been taken by thousands of students in seventy countries with Udemy. He is passionate about helping his students know more. His teaching style is relaxed and conversational. He encourages students to ask tough questions and provide candid feedback.