EAT LEARN LEAD - Advanced leadership skills
What you'll learn
- A 3 step Leadership Journey in which we explore your BLIND SPOT, HOW WE FUNCTION as HUMAN BEINGS and LEADERSHIP TOOLS.
- Being aware of your blind spot and how we function as human beings(motivation, grit, etc) will help you become an authentic leader.
- A variety of leadership tools like presence, coaching, situational leadership, cartesian questions, visioning and many more.
- GRIT and DRIVE
- Leadership and "your brain"
- GROW Model Coaching
- Cozy Club leadership is not the way
- The 7 Levels of Human Consciousnesses
- The 5 Levels of Human Existence
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
- And many more!!!
- No. It doesn't matter if your starting your leadership journey or your an experienced leader this course will improve your leadership skills offering you a fresh perspective on leadership.
First of all this is a course is designed for people with leadership experience, that know a thing or two about leadership so if you are a absolute beginner and it's hard to keep up just write me and I will try to help you get over the blockers in your learning path.
Want to learn new skills or improve existing skills on leadership but you don't find the time? Your in luck because I created this fast lane after investing a lot of time, money and energy in the couple of years in webinars, courses, books and coaching sessions. All that time and money invested by me made me think that it would be useful to have a fast lane to become a better leader.
I created this course initially having in mind my teams Technology Leaders and Senior Engineers, but then I was encouraged to make it public in an online course. So here we are, 30 topics in an 1 hour course.
This is a journey made in 3 baby steps:
- the first part we start from your blind spot, more exactly you will find out how your unconscious self works
- the second part we learn how we functions as human beings
- the third part, after being more aware of our inner self, we learn about the leadership tools that you must use
See you in the lessons.
Who this course is for:
- Servant Leaders
- Senior developers
- Tech Leads
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Senior software engineering manager for multiple engineering teams
- Agile Software development enthusiast and coach
- Tech lead on multiple technologies
- Spokesman in public tech events like DevTalks, Devhacks
- Volunteer in multiple software teaching projects for kids (Little Codders and Coder Dojo)
- SOftware developer at heart that grew in a leading position with time and passion