Leading Effective Meetings
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the different kinds of meetings you could have and the goals you could accomplish with them
- Set their own goals, create their own agendas, and make effective meeting plans and arrangements
- Know when to use slides and how best to create them
- Understand different ways to involve your attendees and get them working together
- Know what do to in the weeks, days, and hours before your meeting starts
- Start off strong in your meeting and accomplish your goals
- Know what to do after the meeting's over
- Anyone can take this course
Did you know that in the US alone in 2017, $37 billion dollars spent on "unnecessary" and "unproductive" meetings?
If you believe that, then you wouldn't be surprised to find out that:
- 90% of meeting attendees admit to "daydreaming"
- 73% of employees admit to working on unrelated tasks during meetings
- Only 27% of meetings are run with an agenda
So the question then becomes... are YOU making your meetings as effective as possible?
Chances are that you're not.
In this course we're going to learn the best & most efficient ways of learning how to prepare for, manage, and run everyday meetings.
- Different kinds of meetings you could have and the goals you could accomplish with them
- How to set our own goal, create your own agenda, and make effective meeting plans and arrangements
- When to use slides and how best to create them
- Different ways to involve your attendees and get them working together
- What do to in the weeks, days, and hours before your meeting starts
- How to start off strong in your meeting and accomplish your goals
- What to do after the meeting's over
At the end of this course, you'll have the confidence and the skillset needed to pull off a flawless meeting. Increase your team's productivity, improve engagement, and improve your status within your team.
- Anyone who has to attend or run meetings of any kind
- Anyone who wants to increase participation and satisfaction from their meetings
- Anyone who never wants to run another pointless or unproductive meeting ever again
- Anyone who wants to improve their presentation and discussion skills at work