How to launch your agency in 30 days
What you'll learn
- Students will be able to launch their home care agency in 30 days.
- Learn at your own pace great for busy people or individuals who work full-time,
- Understand the principles of business basics, components needed to start a home care agency.
- Learn how to how to develop policies and procedures.
- How to prepare for your states survey.
- How to create a home care marketing plan.
- How to secure contracts and and partnerships.
- How to create a simple marketing plan.
- How to file all business related documents.
- No prior knowledge required
- Online experience required
Have you always wanted to own your own home care agency? Well it's time to take part of this billion dollar industry! No experience required! Now you can start and operate your own agency with this step by step approach. We have made it simple to learn all you need to get your business running!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to successful start and operate a non-medical, medical or companion home care agency
- Entrepreneurs who desire to want to learn more about starting a home care agency personal care agency
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the steps involved to see if owning your own home care agency is right for you!
- Entrepreneurs who want to be apart of this billion dollar industry!
Julia Akinyooye RN BSN MSN
Nurse Home Care Consultant
CNA- LPN-RN BSN- MSN
RN staff Nurse to Director of Nursing- CEO of Emmanuel Consulting Agency
Bedside to Home Care, Case Management Medicare and Medicaid to Director of Nursing Home Care Agency- To start-up and Consulting
Julia is a Home Care Business Nurse Consultant. She has been in the healthcare field for 15 years. Julia’s journey first started off in high school when she became a Certified Nurse Assistant. Then in her senior year in high school, she was chosen to participate in a bridge program to become a Licensed Practical Nurse. After high school, she worked as an LPN while obtaining her BSN at Syracuse University in New York. During her schooling, Julia fell in love with her Community Health Nursing Clinical and knew she wanted to make this area her specialty. She loved the impact that Nurses in the community had on patients who had no or little access to healthcare in the rural upstate NY area. She was intrigued by the difference Nurse’s made in patients’ lives. She then graduated and started her Nursing Career at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. She worked on a medical surgical telemetry unit to ensure she gained a solid foundation in clinical Nursing. After a while, Julia entered into her career in Community Health Nursing by accepting her first home care job offer as a Case Manager in a Certified Home Care Agency. There she learned the fundamentals of Public Health Nursing and Medicare/Medicaid. It didn’t take her long before she climbed the corporate ladder in management. Julia served as a RN Director of Nursing in New York City for several years. There she acquired skills that included, Leadership, Organizational Development, Implementation, Administrative skills, Business Strategy/Marketing, Policy and Procedure Development, Interpreting Home Care Regulations, dealing with Patient Complaints and gaining Professional Development.
Julia furthered her experience with insurance companies, Certified Home Health Agencies, Licensed Medical and Non- Medical Agencies, Medicaid, and Private Pay. While working full time, she then received her Master’s in Nursing Education to help her with managing, teaching, and leadership. After working long hours and being continuously on call, Julia decided she would use her expertise to serve as a Home Care Consultant in the NY area. She left her full-time job and there Emmanuel Consulting Agency Inc was born. Julia has been the Chief Executive Officer of Emmanuel Consulting Agency Incorporated since 2014 and has 3 Home Care Consultants that aide her in providing expert Consulting to the NY, NJ, PA area. Since then the company has grown and currently provides consulting to various parts of the United States. Her company specializes in start- ups and existing home care agencies and provides a host of services to ensure home care agencies thrive.