How to Launch a Successful Gym Business
What you'll learn
- How to start a gym business
- How to select equipment for your gym
- How to analyze the profitability of a gym
- How to do a cost analysis for the gym business
- How to forecast profits for the gym business
- The desire to open a gym or fitness center
Much ink has been spilled about how to launch a successful business.
However, research and business modeling analysis has proven that CERTAIN BUSINESS MODELS SUCCEED AT A MUCH HIGHER RATE THAN MOST
The Gym Business is one such business model.
The reason for this is due to the fact that after the initial investment of setting up the gym, there is very little continuous investment needed, while customers come and pay in advance for long periods of membership.
The gym then makes money whether or not members use its services, but cash comes in first. This makes the gym business a very CASH FLOW POSITIVE BUSINESS.
Poor cash flow is one of the main reasons why most businesses fail in the first year. They are under-capitalized and then don't have enough time to develop business before they run out of cash.
In short, the risk of failure with a gym business is FAR LOWER than most other business as well as FAR MORE PASSIVE after initial setup.
In this course you will learn:
1. How to setup the business
2. How to order fitness machines and weights
3. How to design the gym
4. How to run successful promotions to build membership
5. How to structure marketing campaigns to build membership
6. How to virtually guarantee your gym business is successful with little known secrets of the business
7. How to intelligently reinvest earnings for long term growth
8. How to make the business almost 100% passive so you can enjoy your life
9. How to eliminate the chance of being sued successfully for any injuries that may occur at the gym
10. Much more!
Join the course, and learn how a Gym Business can provide enough passive income for you to live off for the rest of your life!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
My courses are designed based on my many years as a teacher and student of education and business. I hold a master's degree in business education and have been designing curricula, teaching, and doing corporate training for almost 15 years.
The business, language, and chess courses that I have built on Udemy are a reflection of this experience and dedication to education. My goal is to reach as many people as possible with my courses, which is why I have chosen the internet and the Udemy platform as my ideal mode of delivery.
The following is a little more about my expertise and background. I was born and raised in Sandpoint, Idaho. I attended the University of Idaho where I earned a bachelor's degree in Business Management and Human Resources in 2004. After a few years in the work force as an account manager I moved to Vietnam where I lived for 9 years.
After arriving in Vietnam I and a small group of motivated individuals launched and ran a sports training company called Saigon Sports Academy. We coached sports such as soccer, chess, tennis, and basketball as well as ran large sporting events such as tournaments and leagues. After 5 years of building the business, I led the successful sale of the company to a local conglomorate (XLE Vietnam, owner of the Saigon Heat pro basketball franchise).
I have been fluent in the Vietnamese language for many years and enjoy teaching the language to other expats and non-native speakers. In addition, I have spent many years training with chess grandmasters in Vietnam and hope that my courses will help aspiring business people, Vietnamese language speakers, and chess players reach their goals.