How To Land Your Dream Job - Complete Guide & Secrets
What you'll learn
- How to prepare for an interview, stand out and get hired
- Do's and don't before, during and after the interview to maximize your success
- Personal development for every day success
- Interview questions, perfect resume, interview summary - secrets and nuggets which will help you succeed
- Delivering the perfect interview
- How to use LinkedIn to leverage your contacts
- Learn from 5 industry hiring executives/professionals on what they look for in a candidate.
- Strong desire to get hired for the perfect job
- Decipline, dedication, focus, critical thinking and willingness to invest the needed time and make life's changes
- Perceiverence and willingness to change
NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO INVEST THE TIME NEEDED TO LAND YOUR DREAM JOB, THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU. THIS COURSE IS FOR THOSE WILLING TO PUT IN THE TIME NEEDED OR YOU WILL BLAME THE COURSE.
Welcome to my course, "How To Land Your Dream Job - Complete Guide & Secrets
"A friend suggested this, and frankly, I was not particularly interested. I thought it would be pure fluff. I now feel quite excited about the potential here. The instructor (lukmani) speaks crisply and with such clarity, it makes listening a pleasure. There are nuggets strewn throughout the videos, so that I have to go back and listen again, taking actual notes! I am fairly sure I will learn a lot but hope it is enough to get a decent job!" (Ali Ghaznavi)
Are you tired of filling out 100s of job application and not getting any response? Even if you are lucky to get an inverview with a recuriter or the hiring manager, are you not finding success? You are not alone. With a few key personal and professional changes covered in this course, you can quickly go from being rejected to landing your dream job.
I have helped 100s of professionals in getting their dream job and my methods are proven. In this course I have disclosed all my secrets in easy-to-follow, comprehensive course layout. All you have to do is invest the time to learn the secrets and willingness to change.
You have an important decision to make:
1. Let the videos run on auto-play while you are busy checking your messages?
2. Watch a few of the videos and skim through others to be done with the course?
3. Watch each video with full attention. Taking notes and comprehending the knowledge
You will get a lot out of the course no matter which option you pick. However to make a tremendous difference in your life, you must select Option 3 so you are fully equipped to succeed.
There is no question that this course contains valuable information. The question is whether you have the resolve to invest the time needed to extract the value. If you have the skillset and capability to extract the full value from this course, you will have no choice but to give it a 5-star rating.
In this course, I will cover the following:
1. How to present yourself as a professional in your personal life and your professional life.
2. How to do research and prepare that perfect resume for that dream job.
3. How to prepare an Interveiw/Experience Summary to esstentially take control of the interview.
4. How to research the job and the hiring company to prepare and position yourself for success.
5. How to carry yourself and answer questions from entering the room to exiting the room.
6. How to follow-up to best position yourself for success.
With a few personal changes, you will increase your probability of getting hired many folds. These are the untold secrets not found elsewhere and they can change your life. There is no question that the content in this course is top notch. The question is whether you have what it takes to extract the value. Whether you are driven enough to invest the time needed to succeed. Remember... Visions Without Actions Are Mere Hallucinations. I can show you the vision and the path. Only you can take the actions. Good luck.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get hired for their dream job
- Professionals with the needed skillset but tired of rejections
- Those who are open to critique themselves and willing to make the changes needed to succeed
My name is Nasser Lukmani and I am the Managing Director at American Academy, LLC. I have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and an MBA from IU. I joined GE after my Bachelors and after completing my MBA, I joined Robert Bosch Corporation.
I started my first business in 1993 offering Design & Engineering services to large automotive Tier 1 suppliers such as Lear, United Technologies, TRW etc. In 1999, I purchased a plastic injection molding company with 3 locations manufacturing plastic products for large corporations such as Eaton, Lear, and Delphi.
I have started and operated a number of businesses in the consumer and retail markets including reselling sourced products. More recently I am helping my Clients monetize their Intellectual Property through global M&A deals.