- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You'll learn how to get out of debt.
- You'll create a monthly budget and use the budget worksheet given in the course.
- You'll understand retirement planning.
- You'll understand basic investment strategies.
- You'll understand how your credit score works.
- You'll build your credit score from the ground up and increase it too.
- Buy a car with minimal human contact, negotiations, and stress.
- Should be willing to build an emergency fund before investing.
- Should be willing to live below their means and save money.
- Students must have a brokerage account before investing!
This online personal finance course will teach you how to master your money, how to grow your income, reduce your debt, budget the smart way, invest your money, and much more!
Do you need help handling your money?
Can you imagine a life of financial freedom?
Do you want to make more money?
Are you interested in investing but just don’t know where to start?
Have you struggled with credit card or student loan debt?
Do you want to own a home?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place.
This isn’t your traditional personal finance course. This is a course that teaches normal people like you the skills and knowledge to truly understand how money works.
This online personal finance course covers all of the following topics:
Understand Your Money
Budgeting, Savings, Reducing Expenses
Grow Your Income
Understanding Credit Cards
Loans, Debt, Debt Reduction
Real Estate, Mortgages, and Other Big Ticket Purchases
Early Retirement Plan & Financial Freedom
Master your own finances to build wealth for you and your family.
Regardless of what your financial expertise is or how much money you have in your bank account, this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your finances to the next level.
Whether you’re in debt and don’t have a clue where to go from here, or you’re just wondering where to invest your money, you’ll learn the next steps to success. By truly understanding how things like credit, compound interest, taxes, and investment accounts work, you’ll be in a better position for financial freedom.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a better grasp of your own finances. You’ll know the next steps towards financial freedom. You’ll know how to save more, spend less, and invest smarter. You’ll be less stressed and happier. That's our goal. Take the first step to financial success with this amazing personal finance course.
- Students who are currently investing for retirement and want to learn more.
- Students who are in debt and need to start saving money.
- Students who want to start, and build a credit history.
- You should not take this course if you want to get rich quickly.