How to invest in Pakistan Stock Market - Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Learn how to trade stocks in Pakistan stock exchange
- Learn how the Pakistan Stock Market works.
- Learn how to conduct fundamental analysis of stocks
- Learn how to conduct technical analysis of stocks
- Learn about the economic indicators
- Conceptualize important details of investing in stock market
- Learn about the key stock investing strategies
- Apply best practices and strategies to make better choices
- Apply established metrics to your own trading strategy to improve your gains
- Build confidence so you can apply what has been learned into your own investing and trading immediately
- Learn how to send Orders and different Order Types
- Willingness to learn and an open mind
This is the most in-depth course for investing or trading in Pakistan Stock Market on Udemy.
This course is designed for complete beginners as well as intermediate-level market participants. You will learn how to trade the stock market and will be able to apply this knowledge in real-world scenarios after completing this course.
We start by covering the basic concepts and move towards advanced-level material further in the course.
By the time you have finished this course, you will completely understand how the stock market works, why you need brokers and exchange, how to buy and sell stocks, when to buy and sell stocks, what stocks to trade, and how the economic indicators impact the stock market.
You will learn the different types of orders and how to place them.
You will also be educated on the different risk management criteria and the how-to diversify your portfolio.
We will cover fundamental analysis, different types of ratios and then look at each ratio in-depth and learn how to calculate as well evaluate them.
We will then cover technical analysis, starting from the basics such as charts, candlesticks, trends, support, resistance, chart patterns, etc, and move towards more advanced indicators such as relative strength index, moving average divergence convergence, average true range, and much more.
Following the technical analysis, you will learn how to evaluate different economic indicators such as company reports, fiscal policies, monetary policies, etc, and the impact they have on the stock market.
At the end of this course, we will teach you how to gather important market data for your own research, how to trade on desktop, as well as mobile applications.
This course is designed to help you, to provide you with the knowledge for becoming an independent trader and make effective decisions for your investments.
We are committed to intelligent investing. Good luck.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. Only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility. Consult with a professional for specific advice. The course is for education purposes only and the instructor will have no liability related directly or indirectly to any loss or damage.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate investors, day traders, or swing traders curious about investing in Pakistan Stock Exchange
Asad has a deep understanding of finance and investments. Having studied and worked in the field, he has developed a passion for the financial industry, whether it is long-term investing, or short-term trading.
Asad has conducted multiple workshops and seminars and is a portfolio manager for a leading brokerage firm in Pakistan.