How to introduce your dog to your new baby.
- A computer with internet access
- Baby gates
- Dog crate
This is video course was specifically developed with expecting mothers in mind. This course really places a massive importance on prevention. It's my desire to enable expecting parents with the right information on how to properly integrate their new baby into a home with dogs. I also talk candidly about the when you need to think about re-homing your dog for the sake of your babies safety.
I get calls every week from mothers to be who are completely overwhelmed trying to get ready for their new arrival. Maybe you have friends with kids and want to know how to prepare your dogs for small visitors. If you are struggling to understand the things you should be doing to prepare your dogs for the new arrival, this course is for you. My basic approach is easy for follow as it is laid out step by step, in point form.
Topics I discuss.
- How to prepare for when baby comes home.
- How to prepare for when kids come over to the house.
- Areas in your house your dog should not be allowed.
- Should your dog be allowed in your bed during this time?
- Bringing home baby cloths from the hospital.
- Desensitizing your dog to strollers, car seats, etc.
- Crating your dog.
- Desensitizing your dog to baby noises.
- Where and how to be feeding your dogs in these days.
- First interaction between baby and dogs.
- How to integrate your child into training as he/she ages.
Who this course is for:
- This video course was made for expecting mothers who are concern about how they should introduce their baby to their dogs.
- This video course is meant for families who are concerned their dog and children are not getting along.
- This video course is designed as a step by step process you can use to ingrate children into a home with dogs.
- 08:02The things you will need. Preperations, etc.
Thanks for checking out my profile! My name is Ted Efthymiadis and I am an insanely passionate dog trainer based in Halifax NS Canada.
My passions in life are rehabilitating reactive/aggressive dogs and helping people get a break threw in life. I make my services available around the world to dog owners and trainers via skype, seminars, online training, shadowing programs and I've written three books.
Training professionally since 2009 I'v been blessed to have trained with many of the highest level dog trainers in North America. I received much of my training in the dog industry by working under one of the most accredited dog trainers in Canada for five years. And now I am sharing my knowledge and passion with others.
Each year I can be found in my little facility rehabbing roughly 120 dogs.
I have an awesome wife, beautiful daughter and two incredible dogs, Dax a 8 year old female black Lab, and BB an 12 year old male Belgian Malinois. I live in beautiful Halifax NS Canada.
“My goal is to be of service to others, dog or human, I don’t discriminate. Let me help you reach a breakthrough. Those are the moments I live for.”