Influence your employees to follow you
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand your employees more precisely
- Establish strong rapport so that people agree with you easily and comfortably
- Communicate and influence to get your work done
- Know the real cause of the problems your employees are facing and help them to solve the issues
- Motivate your employees to deal with their limiting beliefs and mindsets
- Encourage your employees to follow your instructions
- Get help from your employees to achieve your vision and goals
- Grow as a leader by leading a powerful and successful team
- Simply make people agree with you with least resistance
- Get people to listen to you and follow you
- Get your employees to pay undivided attention to you
- Willingness to empower the team
- Readiness to put the learning into action
- Flexibility to implement exercises
No matter how hard-working you are, your success largely depends on the way your team helps you to achieve your goal.
Whatever you have so far and whatever you will have in your life or business, it will all come through people around you and the communication you have with them.
She is a businesswoman and she is struggling to make profit in highly turbulent busines environment. Time is ticking and the cost of running a business is constantly going higher. She is worrying about the performance from her team-members. Her employees don't understand her vision.
She says to herself, "Why don't my employees think like me? Why don't they understand my expectations?"
Afterall, she wants to grow her business as well as grow her team but she is unable to make them understood. Her employees are hardworking but they don't have a clue what their boss is feeling and talking about.
Meet Jason, who is working a senior manager at a one of the multi-national companies. He worked hard to get promoted but now the leadership position is not so joyful and comfortable.
He can not fulfill his targets and goals because his team members don't understand his expectations. He has tried all techniques he knew to motivate but he failed to get the work done.
Instead of creating a compelling and challenging vision, he is busy with less productive activities.
Life becomes miserable if the situation persists like this.
If you too are seeing yourself in above situation, you need to know the exact process to influence your employees.
It's not easy to motivate people if we don't know how to do.
I would like to introduce you to the course "How to influence your employees to follow you?"
By the end of the course, you will be empowered with the knowledge and skill of influencing your employees that too with least resistance.
You will be enjoying leadership with the team that follow you and help you to achieve your targets and goals.
I welcome you to the course.
I will see you on the other side of the enrolment.
- Senior Managers
- Team leaders