How to Influence Others Positively
What you'll learn
- How to develop a growth mindset.
- How to overcome negative beliefs and biases holding you back.
- Manage motivation and growth.
- Be an impactful influencer who inspires growth and progression.
- No previous experience or education is required to join in this course.
- Students are encouraged to take notes (for self-reflection only).
- This course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
- Access your training course from a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- Additional PDF materials are included to further your learning.
Most organisations and people measure their success according to the growth of external factors: money, followers, sales, products, employees, etc.
But commercial measurements of success aren’t indicative of meaningful growth. If you want to be a positive influence on others and help them grow, you have to learn how to measure internal growth and impact.
Paul Scanlon’s revolutionary course argues that real success is measured by how positively you help others progress in life. He believes that learning how to make others grow organically is the key to creating a sustainable, long-term business. The focus, Paul claims, shouldn’t be on growing things in life, but rather, growing people.
In this course you will learn:
How to manage your motivation for growth.
How to positively inspire other people to grow and develop.
How to measure growth without prescribing standards onto people.
How to be more patient with change and progress.
How to manage tensions and solve problems.
How to overcome negative beliefs and biases holding you back.
The importance of giving specific, positive feedback.
How to shift your mindset and discover your real interests and strengths.
And much, much more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in helping others reach their full potential.
- Leaders, managers, company owners or people aspire to influence and inspire others.
- This ‘How to Influence Others Positively’ course is open to all. It can be studied by itself or alongside another course by Paul, such as Team Building: The 10 Secrets to High Performing Teams.
Following 30+ years working in the not for profit sector Paul has transitioned into a season of empowering and building people through his signature events, mentoring and courses on communication, leadership and personal development.
He now focuses on these passions –
Communication, Leadership, Mentorship and Personal Development.
Paul’s unique ability to make complex things simple is a hallmark of his skill as a communicator. His belief that it’s more important to grow people than things combined with his innate ability to walk in other people's shoes creates a rare sense of connection with his audiences and followers.
His down to earth what he calls ‘wisdom for life’ approach to learning has put him in demand as a keynote speaker all over the world.
He believes that there is greatness in everyone but that most will never discover it without the help of a mentor.
Paul has committed this season of his life to helping people and organisations not to get stuck in old versions of themselves. He speaks to tens of thousands live annually and many more through his online and social media platforms.
He believes that your best life is yet to come if we know how to access it.