How To Increase Your Website’s Traffic
What you'll learn
- How To Increase Your Website Traffic to Generate More Leads and Sales for Your Business or Blog
- How to Use SEO for Your Website To Generate More Organic Traffic
- How To Do Internal SEO on Your Website to Increase Organic Traffic Quickly and Easily
- How To Generate Traffic from Social Media and Which Networks to Choose from Based on Demographics
- Why Blogging is Key For SEO and Web Traffic and Blogging Tips
- How To Use Digital Advertising for Your Website
- How to Track Your Website's Traffic and More
- Learn How to Track Your Return On Investment (ROI)
- No programming necessary. It's best that you have a blog or website for your business to take this course.
- However, if you are going to start a blog or a website, this course is PERFECT for you to get started on the right foot..
This course will help you increase your website traffic for your online biz or blog through SEO, (Search engine optimization) blogging, and social media. With increased traffic, you can generate more leads and sales. The course will also cover advertising for your website and a brief how-to-use public relations for promotion online.
If you are unsure of what social media network to be on, I will cover the latest demographics of them for you to help you decide which networks are best for your business. Learn which of the social media networks your online business should be on today. (There are so many to choose from including alternative social networks.)
The SEO portion is made in simple terms so you can implement tactics right away and easily. Not only that but you will see how to track them with analytics.
If you want to advertise your website online or off, I have tactics for you to explore along with the pricing and tips to help you get started to market your website.
We will end this course with ROI - (Return on investment) to know how to find what your return on investment is through analytics.
This course will also include some additional videos and a pdf for you to use and refer to as you grow your website traffic.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for small business owners who have a website and want to increase it's traffic and generate more leads and sales. This is not meant for small businesses who do NOT have a website.
- This course is also great for bloggers who want to increase their traffic and sales.
- You will also learn more about SEO, social media and digital marketing.
I have over 30 years in marketing for small businesses and real estate agents. Over the past 12 years, I have been in the digital space with social media and SEO at the forefront.
I've been certified to teach social media at the Real Estate Institute of Rhode Island in 3 social media classes. I've taught there and via Zoom.
I love helping clients with their Facebook pages, Instagram pages, Twitter, and LinkedIn as well as with their blogs and websites.
If you are going to draw traffic from social media you need to be sure your website and blog are ready for the traffic!
I can help you with your SEO for your website or blog as well.