How to Increase Your Productivity Permanently
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to be accountable to yourself and accomplish your goals quicker
- Improve your environments for productivity and focus
- Understand the key principles to creating your own system for productivity
- Learn about productivity from some of the most accomplished people in history
- Learn the research on productivity and understand how to apply it to you
- Understand yourself and why you have good and bad habits
- Change your psychological wiring to a more productive state
- Improve your organization and decision making process
- Desire to improve
- Ability to follow a step-by-step course
- Be able to read and edit word and spreadsheet documents
This course will help you take a deep look at yourself and why you make the decisions you do using psychological research. It will also take a deep look into what you spend your time on and analyze any possible bad habits. From here, the course uses the latest psychological techniques to rid of bad habits permanently and give your life structure.
You will learn not only how to create productive environments from some of the most productive people in history, but you will be able to build a more productive you... permanently!
This course is packed with lots of real world examples and actionable advice. This course is not a collection of tips and tricks you've read on Linked In articles. The methods in this course are powerful enough to get you out of bed without hitting the snooze or even change peoples' lives from their lowest points.
This course gives you all the perfect tools you need to change your life around now. Its time to stop procrastinating on accomplishing your dreams and learn to build your own system needed to renew your life today!
- People from all walks of life and experience; who are willing and wanting to increase productivity permanently