How to Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop your unused future successes.
- Identify and better understand your emotions and feelings.
- Get your emotions–both positive and negative–to work for you through appropriately managing them in a positive and effective manner.
- Influence your probabilities of success.
- Live life with intentionality, purpose and autonomy.
- Improve your relationship with yourself and with others.
- Improve the quality of your life as you learn to reduce your stress, anxiety, conflicts and learn to overcome many of life’s challenges.
- Although no previous learning is required, the learner must be willing to face honestly face themselves and be willing to work for the benefits, which are absolutely worth it.
Why would you want to do this course? Because you have several unused future successes ahead of you that are key to you opening up your best future.
Some psychologists, such as Goleman, claim that your EQ is more important than you IQ. And you can quite easily improve your EQ…
Do you want to succeed? The tools that you learn in this course will help you to “unlock” yourself and to better understand others. Why settle for the status quo when the opportunity is here, right now, to strive toward developing your potential?
Many questions with one answer: Why do others succeed where I don’t? What separates mediocracy from greatness? Why don’t I understand myself? Why don’t others understand me? How can I get more out of life? How can I find peace with myself and live in harmony, whilst still becoming the best possible version of myself?
The fact is that your emotional intelligence influences both your successes and relationships. Emotional intelligence definitely affects your choices and when developed, helps you to make better choices, create multiple options and possibilities you might have never imagined.
You need to become emotionally intelligent! Emotional Intelligence is linked to your self-awareness, your ability to regulate your emotions, your empathy and your social skills. This course will help you to:
· Identify and understand your emotions.
· Get your emotions–both positive and negative–to work for you through appropriately managing them in a positive and effective manner.
· Influence your probabilities of success.
· Live life with intentionality, purpose and autonomy.
· Improve your relationships with yourself and with others.
· Improve the quality of your life as you learn to reduce your stress, anxiety, conflicts and learn to overcome many of life’s challenges.
· Downloadable material.
· Practical exercises.
· Self-evaluations to help you find your way.
· Your instructor holds a related doctorate and master’s degree, is professionally registered with 3 boards, well experienced and truly cares about you.
· Examples of the differences that emotional intelligence can make.
We will share many secrets and strategies in this course in order to help fast track you toward your goals.
We are looking forward to the evidence of your successes.
- Anyone who believes that they have not reached their fullest potential yet.
- Anyone who wants to translate their unused successes into reality.
- Anyone who wants to grow in the understanding of themselves and others.
Let’s start by answering four simple questions that will help you commit to doing and completing this course:
1. Do you want to improve yourself?
Circle: yes or no.
2. Do you feel that, with some guidance, you can help yourself to a significant degree?
Circle: yes or no.
3. Can you free up four to six hours to do this course?
Circle: yes or no.
4. In whose benefit is it, to push through and complete this course?
Circle: mine or others.
To be honest, there is a lot that you can do for yourself, and doing this course is one of those things. Ultimately, you are the one living your life, and while the input from others can be valuable, you are the one in charge of your life. Nobody can, or is going to live your life for you! The ball is in your court.
Are your emotions and your feelings the same thing? Well, yes and no. The 2 terms are used interchangeably and arguably explain the same thing. They are indeed 2 sides of the same coin, but as heads differs from tails, emotions and feelings are distinct from one another.
Feelings are generated by emotions and your beliefs, memories, experiences and thoughts associated with a particular emotion will colour in your feelings. In a formal sense, your feelings are your brain at work when it recognises a given emotion and then allocates a certain meaning to that emotion.
The seemingly simple question of “why do I feel this way” has and both an easy as well as a deep-seated answer to it. It is complex.
The easy answer is: “I feel this way because of the emotion I experience.” However, as we previously said, your feeling–the fuller answer–is coloured in by more than the emotion itself; add to the emotions your beliefs, memories, experiences and thoughts associated with a particular emotion and only then you can account for a particular feeling.
A feeling is far richer than an emotion.