Local SEO: Learn How To Increase Sales With Local SEO
What you'll learn
- Learn the correct and proven process to rank a Local business in the Local SERPs (Search engine results page). Understand the Local SEO process and how it can help you to reach new customers, increase your visibility, and boost sales. Get an introductory primer on Search Engine Optimization principles and fundamentals.
- No prior knowledge required
Local SEO Course
In this Local SEO course you will learn the correct process to improve the rank of your local business listing. Get the training needed to increase sales and grow your local business.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Local business owners
- Small business owners
- Anyone in charge of increasing sales for a local business.
Learn the correct and proven process to rank a Local business in the Local SERPs (Search engine results page). Understand the Local SEO process and how it can help you to reach new customers, increase your visibility, and boost sales. Get an introductory primer on Search Engine Optimization principles and fundamentals.
This course will show you the exact steps required to get your local business to rank higher in your city or town while enjoying improved visibility and increased sales. The course blueprint includes:
- Section 1 Introduction to Local SEO
- Section 2 Getting Started - Claiming your business listing with Google My Business
- Section 3 Creating local citations - understanding NAP (Name Address Phone#)
- Section 4 The importance of customer reviews
- Section 5 Introduction to Keyword Research
- Section 6 Website Optimization
- Section 7 Link Building Primer
- Section 8 Email Marketing - Keeping in touch with your customers
- Section 9 Conclusion
Why Local SEO?
When comparing Local SEO with Traditional SEO, the overall process is similar, the major difference is that Local is based on location or a specific area, while traditional is not. For example, if you have a tennis racket shop in Tampa, FL, you are most likely trying to reach a customer base that is in and around the Tampa (and possibly St. Petersburg) area, but that is it. This reduces your marketing area and allows you to concentrate on the local Tampa area allowing you to be more focused and targeted.
Who this course is for:
- This Local SEO course is for local business owners, small business owners entrepreneurs and anyone in charge of increasing sales for a local business.
SEO Director and Digital Marketer since 2009. Founder of Suncoast Publishing, a Local Search Marketing Agency serving clients locally in South Florida and nationwide. Helping clients to increase their website visibility...one step at a time. I have a successful track record in SEO management of building web equity in businesses through a dedicated optimization campaign and by drilling down to target market to their ideal clients. I enjoy the process and the results achieved by my clients, local and nationwide.