How to immigrate to Canada using the Express Entry.
What you'll learn
- The students will learn if they qualify to immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry system.
- The students will learn about the different Canadian immigration programs available for people interested in immigrating to Canada.
- The students will learn about the assessments tools and resources available online to assist them in their immigration plans.
- The students will learn what are the minimum requirements to immigrate to Canada under Express Entry system.
- The students will learn how to create and submit their express entry profile with confidence.
- The students will know how to calculate their Comprehensive Ranking System Score.
- The students will be able to determine their National Occupational Classification Code for their profession.
- The students will be able to create their Job Bank Account.
- You should be able to use a PC .You will need access to the internet and a printer.
- You should have an intermediate or advanced knowledge of English and/or French languages.
- Willingness to Immigrate to another country.
This course has been developed to assist people like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada and what you will require in order to begin your application.
This course includes a basic overview of the Express Entry system, the different eligible immigration programs, the required language and accepted tests such as IELTS, TEF and CELPIP.
This course also includes some practical advice on how to improve your CRS scores in your Express Entry profile.
You're going to get over 5 hours of video lectures, access to the recommended resources, our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access.
In summary, this course is a good do it yourself guide for immigration to Canada.
By the end of this course, you will know some of the strategies and resources used in your immigration journey, job search in Canada and how to integrate into the Canadian labor market and start your new life in the True North.
This course is taught by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and is updated any time changes are made to the Canadian Immigration System.
Who this course is for:
- For people with an intermediate level of English or French who want to Immigrate to Canada.
- For people looking for step-by-step guide in preparing an Express Entry profile.
- For anyone who wants to know how to immigrate to Canada.
- For anyone looking to avoid the common mistakes made by applicants and how to improve their chances of success.
Andy H. Rodriguez Peralta, B.S., RCIC. Andy Rodriguez is fluent in both English and Spanish languages. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pedro Henriquez Urena National University of Santo Domingo and graduated Magna Cum Laude with high distinction. He obtained his Certificate degree in Immigration Law from Humber College, Toronto. He has been practicing Immigration law and assisting clients since 2010.
He is a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultant of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).