How to Immigrate to Canada.
What you'll learn
- The students will learn the basic of the Canadian immigration system.
- The students will learn about the different Canadian immigration programs available for people interested in immigrating to Canada.
- The students will learn about the assessments tools and resources available online to assist them in their immigration plans.
- The students will learn what are the minimum requirements to immigrate to Canada.
- You should be able to use a PC .You will need access to the internet and a printer.
- You should have an intermediate or advanced knowledge of English and/or French languages.
- Willingness to Immigrate to another country.
This course has been developed to assist people like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada and what you will require in order to begin your application.
This course includes a basic overview of the Express Entry system, the different eligible immigration programs, the required language and accepted tests such as IELTS, TEF and CELPIP .
It also covers some resources design to assist professional immigrants to navigate the Canadian labor market and secure employment.
This course also prepares you for the settlement process, from getting your things across the border to finding a job in Canada.
You're going to get over 7 hours of video lectures, access to the recommended resources, our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access.
In summary, this course is a good do it yourself guide for immigration to Canada.
By the end of this course you will know some of the strategies and resources used in your immigration journey, job search in Canada and how to integrate into the Canadian labor market and start your new life in the True North.
This course is taught by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
Who this course is for:
- For people with an intermediate level of English or French who want to Immigrate to Canada.
- For people with family ties in Canada that want to learn about the different choices for Immigration.
- For anyone who wants to know how to immigrate to Canada.
Andy H. Rodriguez Peralta, B.S., RCIC. Andy Rodriguez is fluent in both English and Spanish languages. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pedro Henriquez Urena National University of Santo Domingo and graduated Magna Cum Laude with high distinction. He obtained his Certificate degree in Immigration Law from Humber College, Toronto. He has been practicing Immigration law and assisting clients since 2010.
He is a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultant of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).