How to Immigrate to Canada as an IT professional.
What you'll learn
- The students will learn the basic of the Canadian immigration process in relation with the Express Entry system.
- The students will learn about the different Canadian immigration programs that IT professionals can apply from both inside and outside of Canada.
- The students will be able to research the Canadian labor market and the different professional associations related to their field.
- The students will be able to implement job search strategies in order to increase their possibilities of getting employment from Inside of Canada or abroad.
- The students will learn about new resources of information available to them for their immigration journey.
- The students will learn about economic trends,occupational demands, foreign credential assessment and workplace culture.
- You should be able to use a PC .You will need access to the internet and a printer.
- You will need to be able to speak English at the intermediate or Advanced level.
- You will need to have training, education and work experience in the IT sector.
This course has been developed to assist International educated and trained professionals in the information and Communications Technology like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada and what you will require in order to begin your application.
This course includes a basic overview of the Express Entry system, the different eligible immigration programs, the required language and accepted tests such as:
CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
IELTS: International English Language Testing System
TEF Canada: Test d’évaluation de français,
TCF Canada: Test de Connaissance du français,
It also covers some resources like LinkedIn, Interviewing skills, Job search strategies and Canadian Resume templates that are designed to assist professional immigrants to navigate the Canadian labor market and secure employment.
This course is ideal for ICT professionals such as:
NOC Code Occupation Title
5225 Audio and Video Recording Technicians
0213 Computer and Information Systems Managers
2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
2281 Computer Network Technicians
2174 Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
2172 Database Analysts and Data Administrators
2241 Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineers
2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
9523 Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers
0211 Engineering Managers
5222 Film and Video Camera Operators
5223 Graphic Arts Technicians
5241 Graphic Designers and Illustrators
1252 Health Information Management Occupations
2243 Industrial Instrument Technicians and Mechanics
2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
2283 Information systems testing technicians
0911 Manufacturing Managers
2173 Software Engineers and Designers
9222 Supervisors, electronics manufacturing
6221 Technical Sales Specialists - Wholesale Trade
0131 Telecommunication Carriers Managers
2282 User Support Technicians
2175 Web Designers and Developers
You're going to get over 10 hours of video lectures, access to the recommended resources our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access.
By the end of this course, you will know some of the strategies and resources used in your immigration journey, job search in Canada and how to integrate into the Canadian labor market and start your new life in the True North.
What People Are Saying About Us:
"Esta todo muy bien espaciado pero al ser tanta la información, encuentro que es muy rápido todo para poder entender no el idioma los procesos al ser algo nuevo para mi no puede ser tan rápido podrías ser mas pausado al dar las informaciones, tremendo trabajo felicidades..!"
"Muy interesante material didáctico, simple pero con mucha información para saber que hacer dónde ir, y cómo hacer el proceso inmigratoria como profesional en Canadá. Tan completo que hasta realiza un análisis comparativo sobre gastos y costos para vivir en Canadá y por qué elegir ese país."
This course is taught by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
Who this course is for:
- For internationally educated and trained IT professionals with an intermediate level of English who want to Immigrate to Canada.
- For Analysts such as: Information Systems Business Analysts, System Security Analysts, Information System QA Analysts, System Auditors, Database Administrators, Database Administration Analysts.
- For Technicians such as: Computer Network Technicians, Web Technicians, User Support Technicians, System Testing Technicians, Computer operations Technicians
- For IT Managers such as: Computer and Information System Managers, E-commerce Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Computer operations Managers, Network Managers.
- For Programmers such as: Computer Programmers, Interactive Media Developers, Web Design Developers
- For Engineers such as: Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Computer Engineers, Software Engineers
- For Other IT professionals such as: Technical Writers, Graphic Designers and Illustrators
Andy H. Rodriguez Peralta, B.S., RCIC. Andy Rodriguez is fluent in both English and Spanish languages. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pedro Henriquez Urena National University of Santo Domingo and graduated Magna Cum Laude with high distinction. He obtained his Certificate degree in Immigration Law from Humber College, Toronto. He has been practicing Immigration law and assisting clients since 2010.
He is a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultant of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).