How to Immigrate to Canada as an Engineer in 2020.
What you'll learn
- The students will learn the basic of the Canadian immigration process in relation with the Express Entry system.
- The students will learn about the different Canadian immigration programs that Engineers can apply from both inside and outside of Canada.
- The students will be able to research the Canadian labor market and the different professional associations related to their field.
- The students will be able to implement job search strategies in order to increase their possibilities of getting employment from Inside of Canada or abroad.
- The students will learn about new resources of information available to them for their immigration journey.
- The students will learn about economic trends,occupational demands, foreign credential assessment and licensing processes and workplace culture.
- Initiate steps to get licensed or upgrade your skills and start your job search.
- You should be able to use a PC .You will need access to the internet and a printer.
- You will need to be able to speak English at the intermediate or Advanced level.
- You will need to have training, education and work experience as an Engineer.
This course has been developed to assist International trained engineers like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada and what you will require in order to begin your application.
This course includes a basic overview of the Express Entry system, the different eligible immigration programs, the required language and accepted tests such as:
CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
IELTS: International English Language Testing System
TEF Canada: Test d’évaluation de français,
TCF Canada: Test de connaissance du français,
It also covers some resources like LinkedIn, Interviewing skills, Job search strategies and Canadian Resume templates that are designed to assist professional immigrants to navigate the Canadian labor market and secure employment.
This course is ideal for Engineers in areas such as:
NOC Code Occupation Title
0211 Engineering Managers
2131 Civil Engineers
2132 Mechanical Engineers
2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineers
2134 Chemical Engineers
2141 Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers.
2142 Metallurgical Engineers.
2143 Mining Engineers.
2144 Geological Engineers
2145 Petroleum Engineers.
2146 Aerospace Engineers
2147 Computer Engineers
2148 Other Engineers
2173 Software Engineers and Designers
You're going to get over 10 hours of video lectures, access to the recommended resources our student discussion forum, and the ability to ask me any questions you may have as you progress through the course.
On top of all that, you get lifetime access.
By the end of this course, you will know some of the strategies and resources used in your immigration journey, job search in Canada and how to integrate into the Canadian labor market and start your new life in the True North.
What People Are Saying About Us:
"Es un material muy completo, mucha información interesante y aplicable a la vida real. El instructor realiza su explicación de manera dinámica, utilizando varias herramientas visuales. Muy buen curso."
"This course explains the Canadian immigration process in an easy way"
This course is taught by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
Who this course is for:
- For internationally trained engineers with an intermediate level of English who want to Immigrate to Canada.
- For professional Engineers such as: Engineering Managers, Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Mining Engineers, Geological Engineers, Petroleum Engineers, Aerospace Engineers.
Andy H. Rodriguez Peralta, B.S., RCIC. Andy Rodriguez is fluent in both English and Spanish languages. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pedro Henriquez Urena National University of Santo Domingo and graduated Magna Cum Laude with high distinction. He obtained his Certificate degree in Immigration Law from Humber College, Toronto. He has been practicing Immigration law and assisting clients since 2010.
He is a certified and licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultant of the Canadian Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).