How to hotdog in English: Stunts and tricks
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You´ll learn how to become a self-made ESL speaker
- You´ll learn expressions to use from simple conversations to more complex like paraphrasing.
- You´ll learn about great apps and platforms to improve your English skills.
- You´ll learn tactics, drills, stunts, and improve your creativity for the workplace.
- You´ll learn simple grammatical structures for effective communication.
- Be able to understand basic spoken English.
- Be open-minded.
- Have a lot of desire to learn English.
- Be an independent learner.
Learn tips, tricks and stunts to become a self-made ESL speaker. This course offers useful expressions, tools, apps, platforms, places to practice and speak better English. You also get simple grammatical structures to produce effectively. Well explained lectures for all ESL learners. This course is definitely worth it! Kick back, learn and enjoy how to hotdog in English.
- Intermediate ESL learners.
- Basic ESL learners.
- Advance ESL learners.
a frankfurter, especially one served hot in a long, soft roll and topped with various condiments.
"he's ordering a hot dog"
a person who shows off, especially a skier or surfer who performs stunts or tricks.
used to express delight or enthusiastic approval.
"Hot dog! I've finally found something I can do that you can't"
perform stunts or tricks; show off.
"he chastised the dancers who'd been hotdogging"