How to host a website on google cloud
What you'll learn
- Does domain name matter
- Access google cloud hosted website using Domain name - Google cloud DNS
- How to remove port 8080 from url apache tomcat server
- How to change default landing page of apache tomcat server
- How to deploy war in tomcat on google cloud
- How to install apache tomcat on google cloud
- How to create vm instance in google cloud
- how to reserve static ip on Google Cloud
- How to open port on Google Cloud
- No prerequisites required
You will learn does domain name matter, What is server and how to install apache tomcat server, How to open port on Google Cloud, How to access apache tomcat website or webpages without using port number 8080, how to access Google Cloud hosted website using domain name, How to deploy WAR file on Google Cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how host website on Google cloud
Sagar is a Full stack web developer, Search Engine Optimizer, Embedded software developer, Blogger who likes making things simpler so that everyone can understand. Sagar is passionate about learning new things and make them as simple as possible so that others can easily understand it. He finds happiness in everything whatever he does. He feels there is no age for learning and He says education is not the only way to earn the money.