How to Hire Top Software Engineers
- You know how to use a computer and can easily sign up with new websites and services as needed without technical difficulties, and you have a solid idea in mind as to what you’d like built.
You have an awesome software project that can't be left to chance, and you need to hire the best of the best to build it. Why? Your business depends on it, that's why!
You've heard the horror stories of people hiring engineers who simply couldn't build the project right, had poor communication, and cost the company thousands, and sometimes even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Your goal is now to find out how you can hire top engineers so your project is a massive success instead of a massive failure.
Greetings! You've come to the right place. This course will give you insight into how we hire our own top engineers. We've worked for some of the biggest names in business, such as the WTC. We've also serviced smaller businesses. Our hiring tactics have impressed the best, and now you can learn how to implement them for your own company.
After taking this course, you'll be ready to start hiring the top software engineers for your project, and never again have to wonder if the engineer really knows what they're doing.
Whether you're brand new to hiring engineers, or you've made bad hiring decisions in the past, this course is for you.
- Clients looking to have a website, mobile app, or other software developed
- No experience in building software
- Never hired an engineer, or made a bad hiring decision in the past
- Instructor Introduction00:41
- Course Introduction01:03
- Upwork Field Trip19:08
- What Makes Us Tick02:08
- Is Challenging Always Fun00:37
- Software Engineering is Both an Art and a Science00:37
- Coding Interviews are a Crucial Heuristic01:18
- Finding Coding Questions01:31
- Conducting the Interview01:40
- Legal Stuff and Payroll02:09
- Code Repositories01:18
- Project Boards00:46
- Project Management01:04
- Let Us Do the Work for You01:07
Red Scale Corporation provides great courses to help students grow in amazing ways. Each course we teach comes with full access to a Q&A section so you can get answers to any questions you have while watching our material.
We encourage you to help other students by answering their questions, too, teaching is the ultimate way to learn something, as it requires you to understand a topic more in depth.
We look forward to helping you grow.