Recruiting/Interviewing Skills - Top Human Resources Guide
What you'll learn
- How to conduct professional interviews.
- How to create a professional Interviewing Application Form.
- How to create job requirement forms specific to your industry.
- Free - Receive a downloadable Evaluation Form as part of the course project.
- How to analyze an applicant's answers to get the most information during an interview.
- How to ask the right questions during the interview.
- How to select the best person for the position and the company.
- You don’t need any extra material, as everything you need to complete this course is provided! All that is required from you is your motivation and commitment to improve yourself! I am excited to help you to take that first step to launch your career! Let’s get started!
- All materials and written exercises are provided during the course.
- There are Q&A sessions within the lectures and you will be guided through the extra tasks and projects by your instructor, Don.
An intensive, step-by-step recruitment training guide that will teach you how to conduct professional interviews - by one of the highest rated instructors and highly recommended by students!
If you do not like interviewing people because you don't know how to conduct an effective interview, or if you would like to refresh and update your interview techniques, then you will be more than satisfied with Don's online business course - Recruitment.
If the bottom-line of your business is important to you, then you need to ensure that both you and others in your company are able to master the first stage of increasing productivity - Interviewing, selecting and hiring the best candidate!
Are you a recruiter for your company?
Do you work in Human Resources or own your own company?
Do you want to learn interview techniques and how to ask open-ended questions in an interview?
Do you want to learn how to hire employees and conduct an interview?
Do you want to learn how to recruit/hire staff?
If you answered YES, then this online interview techniques course is perfect for you!
Based on much theory, this online business course has been made practical. Don believes in teaching the skills first, not the theory. By mastering the interview skills, you will immediately experience success. You do not have to understand the complexities of the many theories and 'guess' how to apply them!
· You will master the total recruitment, interviewing and evaluating skills needed to complete the hiring process.
· The list of open-ended questions, covering various key areas, will also enable you to seek answers in many of your everyday activities, both at work and at home.
· They add to your life-skills and are invaluable in coaching or training others.
The overall objective of this program is to increase the company’s ability to select people who are qualified for positions with the company by upgrading the recruiter’s interviewing skills. Specifically, at the conclusion of the program, you will have learned how to:
· Understand the overall recruitment process, and the integral role of the interview.
· Determine critical job requirements and relate these to factual data from resume and application (i.e. screening)
· Understand the different types of questions which an interview can use (like open-ended questions), and the type of information each can elicit (including EEO considerations).
· Understand the impact of interview techniques (e.g. note-taking, nodding listening, etc.)
· How to conduct interviews in a variety of situations so that information about both critical, objective and subjective job dimensions is accurately obtained.
· Convey a positive image of the company, including EEO compliance.
· Provide appropriate feedback to the interviewee.
· Make effective selection/placement decisions based upon job relevant information that is gathered through the interview process.
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for people who want work in HR/recruitment and want to be a great interviewer.
- Experienced recruiters and interviewers wanting to improve their techniques.
- Recruitment managers who want to learn more about how to conduct professional interviews and the different types of interviews.
- Interviewers who want to be confident in their ability to choose the right applicant.
- Human Resources Managers who want to coach their team to improve their interviewing techniques.
- Managers who need to ensure they are hiring the best candidate who will complement the existing team
- HR Management that is focused on improving interviewing skills in their company.
Good day! My name is Don.
My international training experience and executive coaching approach to learning includes a couple of years in the United Kingdom and time spent in America, training some of America’s top companies, including IBM, then Pan American Airlines, the New York Times newspaper, Cheseborough Ponds and the largest privately owned bank in the Southern States, The Atlanta Bank of Florida, where I trained their senior executives in Boca Raton.
In South Africa I have trained in the Financial, Hotel, Retail and Marketing Industries, as well as others such as Wits Business School, Government Departments, and many Tourism Associations.
This has all taken place since I went on my own in, in Johannesburg, in 1982.
Before 1982 I worked for the Department of Education as a teacher, the Ford Motor Company, South African Breweries, the Checkers Group and Tiger Brands – which at the time was the largest employer in the Southern Hemisphere.
My courses include business case studies and cover senior management, managers, project managers, supervisory and operation levels, with topics which include:
The Advanced Management Program,
Advanced Supervisory Program,
Labor Relations for all levels,
Retail Negotiating Skills – the only one available,
Customer Relations for all levels, as well as
Performance Management and Coaching Systems – also for all levels in the organization, including artisans and, of course, the vitally important
Interviewing and Evaluating Skills Program, which is the most effective skills-based training program available.
I offer this opportunity to work with you and to share my knowledge, international experience and skills with you.
Many thanks for your time. See you soon!