How to Hire & Manage Virtual Teams
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Assemble a great team of qualified, talented remote workers
- Select the best online tools to successfully complete projects
- Form great communication and leadership habits to inspire your team
- Create a virtual culture for your team over time
- Establish helpful policies and procedures to evaluate their performance
- Anyone can enroll in this course.
Working remotely from home in virtual teams could be the future of work as we know it.
Why? The reasons are simple.
86% of employees prefer to work from home
30% of employees report higher productivity while remote
Companies that allow remote work experience have a whopping 50% lower annual turnover
87% of employees say they are more engaged, not less, when working from home
68% of job seekers say that the option to work remote would greatly increase their interest in a position
65% of employees say they would strongly consider leaving their position for a remote position with similar pay
Remote work is a global phenomenon and it's growing. The number of employees working remotely has grown by 4% each year for the last 5 years. Sooner or later, all companies will have to offer some kind of option to work remote otherwise they'll risk losing talent and falling behind.
It's no wonder so many well know companies are running their entire teams without an office. Companies like Buffer, Automattic, Zapier, & Toptal just to name a few.
But how exactly can you make sure you get the same return and the same quality work from every remote employee?
Well, that's exactly what we're going to cover in this course.
We'll cover how to:
Assemble a great team of qualified, talented remote workers
Select the best online tools to successfully complete projects
Form great communication and leadership habits to inspire your team
Create a virtual culture for your team over time, and
Establish helpful policies and procedures to evaluate their performance
Understanding & implementing the best practices of remote hiring and remote management could be the difference between success and failure.
- Anyone interested in hiring their first remote employee
- Managers looking to learn the best practices of managing remote workers
- Anyone interested in planning & maintaining a positive work culture with remote employees
- Anyone interested in increasing the productivity of their remote workers