How to Guide Your Child on the Autism Spectrum to Learn
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- a simple and fast method teaching and communication techniques that targets the strengths of children on the autism spectrum , but can be used on for teaching everyone.
- access to laptop or tablet or smartphone, books of your choice, pen and paper
- a flexible mindset, persons who enjoy efficiency and effective techniques and who want to help the autistic child in their lives
Your child is exceptional and gifted but there somehow seems to be a disconnect and so no one can see their brilliance. If this in any little way describes your child or a child you know, this course is for you. This course teaches you to raise an independent skilled adult. Do not get stuck or overwhelmed trying to understand autism, it is never the same for two children anyway. Instead we focus on helping them overcome their challenges so that they can have personal growth. This course aids you to teach and communicate with your child by using everyday technologies. Our goal is to improve their lives.
This course can assist anyone with autistic traits whether diagnosed or not but I do focus on young children in my examples. The skills are adaptable to even persons not on the spectrum.
I decided to create this course after I found how much it helped my own child using these techniques and I wanted to share it with teachers, caregivers and parents who expressed that they had difficulty with autistic kids in their classes. I hope with all my heart that this simple programme enriches your life as it did for me and my family.
- parents, teachers, caregivers of children on the spectrum, in particular caregivers of young children to adolescents. but the method can be applied to any level, even tertiary
We have our stories for dealing with children on the spectrum. That is why we are here. This is my story about how i view autism and how that view increases positive outcomes.
What is Autism? Connecting to Intuition. Actively be a part of the Solution. Activities included in the lesson.