Talent Management / HR Director, MBA Holder, Certified Trainer, author of 2 HR books, and the winner of Knowledge Transfer award.
I have gained local and multinational expertise in the following areas during my career:
· Executive Board Member who participates in developing and deploying Vision, Business Plan, Objectives, Strategies, Budget, Systems, Action Plans and KPIs.
· Setting and implementing Talent Management System of Talent Information System, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Review, Talent Succession Management, Talent Compensation, and Talent Retention.
· Raising Employees' Engagement through Meaning, Autonomy, Growth, Impact and Connect (MAGIC) Model.
· Setting and implementing Coaching System using Meeting, Vision, Plan, Journey, and Success Model.
· Setting and implementing 7 runs of Mini MBA Development Programs to build new layers of leaders.
· Innovation Management to reach 0.5 implemented CIP per employee.
· Organizational Development through setting and implementing more than 36 Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
· Managing organizational culture through setting and implementing organization's values, principles, and code of conduct.
· Managing organizational performance through competences manual, KPIs, and talent review processes.
· Setting and implementing Performance Based Compensation System according to KFHG Market Salary Survey.
· Organizational Restructure to be more flexible and effective.
· Leading the Learning Organization culture through providing learning resources and managing reading competitions.
· Participating in due diligence process of 5 Merger and Acquisitions.
· Leading Work Process Simplification team.
· Implementing Social Accountability (SA 8000), Social Corporate Responsibility (ISO 26,000).
· Implementing Labor Law, New Social Insurance Law and New Salaries Tax.
· Organizational transformation to corporate.
· How to be an international organization? My Thesis proposal.
For any further information, pls. don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you and best regards,
Mohamed Yousry Allam, MBA