How to Give the Million View TEDx Talk
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be a memorable public speaker with the ability to truly impact when you take the stage.
- Learn the winning combination of a lasting talk
- Anyone who has the courage to speak publicly
- Public Speaking
- Communication Skills
- Willingness to be uncomfortable
Lance Allred, the first deaf player in NBA History, International Inspirational Speaker and 4M View TEDx Star of "What is Your Polygamy?" walks you through his 5-course lecture on how to land on the TEDx stage and more importantly, give a lasting, million-view caliber TEDx talk. With Lance, a TEDx talk is more than a bucket-list experience for your resume, but rather a journey of self-dsicovery.
1. The Secret Formula- The Trifecta- of a Lasting Talk
2. Finding the Right Venue and Making your Application Pop!
3. The Draft Writing Process and Misnomers
4. Rehearse or Not to Rehearse and Body Language
5. Marketing and Titling
- Anyone who has ever wanted to give a TEDx Talk or be a better public speaker.
- Anyone who wants to be paid as a public speaker
Head. Heart. Soul.
The winning combination of any successful public speech. Especially the TEDx stage.
Further analysis of venue selection and the importance of intrigue when it comes to your application and one of the most effective opening formats to use.