Get Your Resume Noticed and Land More Interviews
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build your personal brand to set yourself apart from other candidates
- Write a focused objective statement that catches attention
- Pass the 10 second glance that most employers initially give your resume
- Avoid common mistakes that could be sending your resume to the "no" pile
- Write powerful statements about your skills and experience
- Optimize your resume to bypass Applicant Tracking Systems
- Apply other tips and tricks that I've learned along the way as a recruiter
- Basic word processing skills
This course will give you practical tips that you can implement right away to get your resume noticed by employers and recruiters. Course content is delivered in an efficient format so that you aren't spending valuable job searching time watching hours and hours of video. Get started on applying for jobs with your new, improved resume in no time!
If you haven't started writing your resume yet, this course makes it easy for you with an included resume template!
You will learn how to:
- Build a solid personal brand that communicates the value you can contribute to a company
- Craft a focused objective statement that grabs attention and draws your reader in
- Pass the 10 second glance that employers and recruiters first give your resume
- Write powerful skill statements that showcase your accomplishments and abilities
- Apply valuable tips and tricks that I've learned as a recruiter and owner of a busy recruitment company.
Overall, you're going to learn how to boost your resume so that you stand out from other applicants, hopefully landing you more interviews and more opportunities to get the job you want!
- New grads
- Anyone making a job or career change
- Anyone having a tough time getting interviews
Employers and recruiters often just glance over your resume before deciding whether to save it to be looked at again. In the previous lecture, we covered common mistakes made in resumes that you'll want to avoid so that your resume makes it past the glance. Take this quiz to see how well you know some of these mistakes.