How to get your kids into Ivy League schools
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have all the knowledge you will need to train your kids, pass the interviews and get a much better chance to get your child selected.
- Here students will need nothing as we will cover everything.
All over the world, parents have been dreaming of sending their kids to Ivy League School before they are even born. In some cultures, even in the United States, some parents are planning their pregnancy to ensure their kids are born in January and are five years and nine months in September, thus making them the oldest in the class. Some actually have their kids home schooled and tutored until they are six years old to make sure they ace the admission test. However, there is more than just having your kids prepared for their admission test, one-on-one interview and play dates. In this course, we will cover every aspects from application to the letter of approval.
- Parents that want to send their kid(s) to Ivy League private where hundreds apply and only a handful is selected.