Digital Marketing Masterclass:Get Your First 1,000 Customers
What you'll learn
- Understand the basics of growth marketing and traction channels
- Drill down on customer pain points and build user personas
- Align marketing channels with their personal preferences and skills
- Use Twitter and Facebook to conduct research and sales outreach
- Canvas Reddit, Meetup, and other platforms to canvas for customers
- Set up, manage, and analyze user stats & behaviors through Google Analytics
- Successfully drive sales through posting & commenting on Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
- Set up, populate, and use an Instagram account
- Market using 3 different techniques on Instagram
- Set up, populate, and use a Snapchat account
- Market using 4 different techniques on SnapChat
- Build and maintain a press list
- Strategize angles for pitching and being covered by press
- Understand the mentality and mindset behind press & journalists
- Successfully manage relationships with press and pitch them successfully
- Build a comprehensive content marketing plan
- Build and maintain a content calendar
- Use 5 different techniques for coming up with blog & content ideas
- Promote their content through 6 different strategies
- Employ the skyscraper technique successfully
- Find, track, and land guest posting spots on other blogs and outlets
- Plan, script, and produce videos for marketing
- Analyze and track video marketing metrics
- Decide which camera equipment fits their budget and needs the best
- Effectively combine video marketing with pre-existing content
- Strategize and produce videos for marketing on YouTube
- Build landing pages for email or lead capture
- Understand the best practices of creating and promoting lead magnets, like webinars & white papers
- Analyze your on site SEO factors and optimize them
- Conduct keyword research for SEO opportunities
- Manage keyword density and other metrics needed for ranking on Google
- Design, plan, and start advertising on Google, Bing, and Facebook
- Analyze & understand search engine marketing & social ad marketing metrics
- You should have basic familiarity with social media
- You don't need to have a product or business, however, it helps
Can I ask you a question?
How many customers do you have?
If you said "none" or "not enough", this course is for you.
In this course, we're going to focus on how YOU can take any product, service, or business and sell it to 10s, 100s, or even 1,000s of customers.
You see, the hard part isn't making a product anymore. The hard part is finding a market for your product and getting them to buy it.
"How great can a product be if nobody wants it?" - Marc Andreesen, billionaire venture capitalist.
We're no longer living in the "field of dreams". If you build it.... they won't come.
In order to be successful with your startup or small business, you must have the ability to proactively go out and find customers. In order to do that, you need to understand modern marketing channels. That's exactly what we cover in this course.
• Social media marketing through Twitter, Instagram, & SnapChat
• Community management and promotion through Reddit, ProductHunt, & HackerNews
• Pitching press and getting covered in blogs, news outlets, & other media sites
• Creating, managing, and promoting blog posts through Wordpress, Medium, & guest blogs.
• Creating & promoting video ads and video content through your site & through YouTube
• Building a long term SEO strategy
• Designing and executing CPC ad campaigns through Google, Bing, & Facebook
As always, if you're not 100% satisfied you can get a full refund through Udemy within 30 days.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a product they want to sell (does not have to be online)
- Anyone who has a service they want to sell (does not have to be online)
- Anyone who works in in Marketing, Sales, or Management
- Anyone interested in learning how to acquire customers
Hi, I'm Evan Kimbrell. Thanks for checking out my course.
**My courses have been featured in Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessInsider, BuzzFeed, Mashable, TheNextWeb, The Daily Beast, & Techcrunch**
Currently, I'm the Founder and Director of Sprintkick, a full-service, referral-only digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the past four years I've overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from two-man bootstrapping startups to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick's Sporting Goods, and GNC.
Prior to Sprintkick I worked as a VC for a new firm called Juvo Capital, based out of L.A. I spearheaded the firm's expansion into Silicon Valley and into the Consumer Web tech category.
In the long long ago, I was a co-founder for an educational software startup called ScholarPRO that raised a ton of money and then spectacularly blew up (in the bad way). Before it exploded like the Death Star, I went through five tech incubators (yes, five): Tech Stars, Excelerate Labs, MassChallenge, Babson Venture Program, and Sparkseed.
Hope you enjoy my courses!