How to get the right website for your business
What you'll learn
- Get ideas on the user facing features you may want on your website
- See examples of backend features that will help maintain and grow your website
- See the top 5 platforms for websites by market share
- Understand the basic building blocks for a website
- Hear our unbiased recommendations for website platforms
- Understand the pros and cons of building a website yourself versus getting professional help
- See the potential costs for getting a website both upfront and ongoing
- Use our "next steps" plan to take action and get the right website for your business
- No experience necessary. You will learn all you need to know as part of the course.
Getting a website for your business can be a daunting task if you don't know where to start. What features do you need? Which website platform should you use? Do you need a website developer? What is the ongoing effort required to maintain a website? How much does it all cost?
Unfortunately, most information available for free on the Internet involves kickback payments to website providers. As such it can be difficult to know if what you are reading is really the best option for your business.
We built this course for non-technical business owners and managers who want unbiased advice on the options for getting a website irrespective if taking a Do-It-Yourself approach or if hiring a professional.
The course includes a technical primer so that you can understand the components of a website and how these relate to the options to consider when getting a website.
By spending 1 hour on this course, you can build an informed action plan to get the right website for your business irrespective if you decide to Do-It-Yourself or hire a professional.
So if you need to get a website for your business enrol in my course to get unbiased advise and build an action plan for your next steps.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a website for their business but are not sure where to start.
My name is Richard Tucker, I've been working in with businesses for over 20 years advising on how to get the best value out of technology. I received my Bachelors in Engineering and Bachelors of Economics from the Australian National University before starting my career as an engineer in a telecommunications company. I quickly moved into technology management roles selecting and implementing technology at businesses through my London based consulting company Peerless IT.