How to Get Started with Hosting Events
What you'll learn
- Learn the art of hosting and the steps to get you started
- Level up your preparedness and delivery for your next event to come
- Be able to write your own script for national big-sized events as an Emcee
- Understand how to develop your performance on stage and practice as a Pro!
- There are no prerequisites whatsoever to take this course. All you need is a desire to learn and become a great host!
This course will introduce tactics and tricks of how events go and how you can prepare yourself to master the art of hosting.
Throughout the course, I would share my experience hosting national events. We would also have some hands-on experience with scriptwriting. I would present anecdotes from competing in public speaking to hosting national events. This course will act as your guide to mastering the art of hosting events whether small or big.
By the end of the course, you will have grasped the fundamentals of Emceeing events and the art of scriptwriting. You will also learn the following:
✔️Learn the art of hosting and the steps to get you started
✔️Level up your preparedness and delivery for your next event to come
✔️Be able to write your own script for national big-sized events as an Emcee
✔️Understand how to develop your performance on stage and practice as a Pro!
This course is intended for beginners to intermediates in the world of hosting events. You may, however, have some prior experience with public speaking and that would come in handy.
I would generally advise that you take everything explained in the course and try to apply it in practice. Public speaking is not based on theories. You will ONLY get the value of the course when you practice enough the concepts shared.
Who this course is for:
- Effective events emceeing for beginners - the steps to get you started
Omar is a Cyber Security Professional with a strong interpersonal skillset. He has more than sixteen years of work experience, eight years of which in the MENA region. His experience extends to developing information security awareness content, ISO consultation, and auditing, training courses, hosting national events, project management, and sales.
He had also been the regular Event Host MC of the Qatar National Cyber Drill Exercise ( STAR-X ) between 2016 and 2019.