The 4 Page WordPress Website (For People Short on Time)
- 32 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What components are needed in every website, regardless of the business.
- Basic knowledge of creating content on WordPress using Gutenberg
This is a starter course, that assumes a basic knowledge of WordPress and leads you through the building process, not writing the content. In just under an hour, you’ll have 4 pages that gets you started with your WordPress site. While the types of pages on content on those pages can be transferable to any website system, this course focuses on WordPress and uses the Gutenberg Blocks to get it up and running. I’ll even give you a sandbox in which to play if you don’t want to use your own live website!
- Small business owners that are using WordPress but don't know what to put on their sites or how.
In this lesson, we will import our content using an existing Word Document and show how easy it is to copy content from one medium to the other.
Images that have already been uploaded to the Media Library are placed in-line on the page as well as the featured image. A gallery is also added to the page.