How To Get Rid of Cellulite, Naturally
What you'll learn
- To show you simple and cost-effective solutions for getting rid of cellulite
- To show you how your lifestyle impacts your amount of cellulite
- To show you how powerful your mental state can be on your ability to lose weight and cellulite
- To introduce you to simple tips and tools that help you to make your body lean, fit and trim
- To give you simple solutions that can allow you to see results within a short period of time (in most cases 30 days)
- A willingness to try different things
- A Dry Brush (Not essential, but definitely a plus!)
- An open mind
This is a course devoted to helping you get rid of that orange peel, dimply, unsmooth skin look.
Some of the basic concepts we will cover is :
- Why HOW you eat is just as important as WHAT you eat
- How what you think about your body impacts your body
- What exercises will maximize your body's ability to lose weight
- How your metabolism and digestive system impact your cellulite
- Simple snack ideas that help your body to lose weight and release toxins
You will be able to download the resource guide, which you can use, keep and refer to as you go along.
This course is broken into simple 1-3 minute videos, so you can go along at your own pace. You can easily go through this program in less than an hour, or do a few parts each week. It is totally up to you, whatever works for your schedule.
This course was designed for you if:
- You've tried diets and none of them help you get rid of cellulite
- You are tired of spending hundreds of dollars on creams and procedures that just don't work
- Want to learn simple, easy tips that can help you smooth your skin
- Want to feel hot in a bathing suit again!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has spent more than $60 on cellulite creams, surgeries, or other expensive techniques that haven't worked
- Anyone who has tried many ways of losing their cellulite and nothing else has worked
- Anyone who has an extra 5-10 pounds or more of weight they'd like to lose
- Anyone who hates yo-you and fad diets
- Anyone who currently eats a lot of fast foods and would like to change their eating habits
1982 - At the ripe old age of 5, knew I was going to be a healer. Thought that was too crazy, so reverted to being a scientist in a white lab coat when I grew up.
2003 - Did become that science and biology graduate. Hated working in a lab. Looked for something else.
2004 to 2011 - Started my corporate life. Did sales, marketing, analyst, and other problem-solver roles well. Made lots of money. Started side businesses. Went broke. Almost felt like I was dying sometimes.
February 2011 - Lost my oldest brother to cancer of the liver.
March 2011 - Almost lost my youngest brother to health complications.
December 2011 - I myself caught viral meningitis. Had my wake-up call. Surrendered everything. Gave 3 months notice at the corporate gig. Finished my first book. Started my wellness consultancy.
Now - Devote my life to teaching others how to live with health and vibrancy through my own life's lessons. Love to laugh and enjoy every single drop of this life that I've been blessed with. Learning and teaching, all day long! :)