Press Coverage, Publicity & Public Relations For Branding
What you'll learn
- Get publicity for your business and get exposure to massive new audiences
- Get on the radio, podcasts, online magazines, big blogs, and be promoted on big social media channels!!
- Pitch journalists in effective ways that work
- Learn high level, savvy long-term strategies to get publicity
- Get publicity for a book
- Get help from the instructor if you have specific questions about your publicity efforts
- Learn about local press clubs you can join in your city
- Learn to use publicity to establish yourself as an authority
- Understand how to build your own publicity channels so others see you as publicity
- Get best links for SEO by getting publicity from great publications and websites
- Save thousands of dollars by not having to hire a publicist and doing your own publicity
- Build your brand by getting press attention, and stand out among your competitors
- Make more money by getting more traffic for your website
- Get access to by-weekly office hours on GoogleHangout and get advice based on your unique situation
- Be excited to get your business mentioned in magazines, large websites, podcasts and radio shows!
START GETTING PUBLICITY WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF GETTING THIS COURSE - THESE STRATEGIES WORK!
Recently updated to include more lectures:
How to write better headlines that increase click-through rates
10 actionable strategies to get press coverage as early as this week
Press release example and template
Case study of how one of my clients got millions of website visitors from publicity
OVER 2,000 DELIGHTED STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS PUBLIC RELATIONS COURSE
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6- and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable worksheets, and exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course
* My list of 50 business-success skills after you complete the course
* Be automatically entered to get chosen for my student of the month status and have your business featured
3 MAIN SECTIONS OF THE COURSE
Actionable strategies to get publicity you can begin implementing on day one
Actionable insights from Alex Genadinik on how you can get publicity
Newly added, a case study from Adam Lippin on how he got publicity for his business
This course will teach you how to get publicity (PR) and press coverage for your business from podcasts, radio shows, books, industry publications, and even celebrities.
The first part of the course gives you actionable strategies to get publicity and to position your business to naturally get more PR exposure by being more exciting. I share many advanced tactics for generating publicity and press coverage for your business.
In the second part of the course I show you practical tips for how to get publicity in various types of media, and how to pitch journalists, radio show hosts and podcasters to get them to invite you on their shows.
In the third part of the course, I interview my client who has gone on to use the publicity strategies I taught him to get publicity and exposure to millions of people!
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! You can start discussions and message me with private questions about your publicity or public relations questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
This publicity course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed just like I've done for thousands of my other students.
Invest in your future. Enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Podcasters and YouTube hosts
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).