How To Get Your First Programming Job No Degree Required
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Successfully land your very first programming job, with or without a college degree.
- How to find a software development job thats right for you
- How to nail your programming interviews
- How to dress for success on your first onsite interview
- How to level up your skill sets
- How to identify the right skills to develop and hone
- How to start working in tech almost immediately
- Have basic programming and/or web development skills
- Positive Attitude
- Open Mind
- Strong Work Ethic
You Don't NEED Computer Science Degree - Land Your First Programming Job In Few Months!
My name is John Williams and I’ve obtained my first developer job in 2006.
Since then not only have I applied to and obtained several software developer jobs but I’ve also had to interview and hire software developer candidates.
Join me as I share with you everything I’ve learned over the years on how to find, apply, interview and negotiate software or web development jobs.
Learn not only from my personal successes and setbacks but also from the successes and setbacks of my former coworkers and colleagues.
No Computer Science Degree? No Problem!
Learn how to
Find the software development job thats right for you
How to nail your programming interviews
How to dress for success on your first onsite interview
How to impress potential employers
How to shore up your skill set
How to parlay past accomplishments into future success
How to get your first programming job even if you don’t have a computer science degree or a degree at all
And you don’t just learn by listening to me.
This course contains exercises to help you test and retain your knowledge.
You also have access to me personally for follow up questions and feedback as well as access to a community of other software development job seekers, who may come in handy as you network your way to your first programming job (see course section on the power of networking)
Complete this course and you will not only receive valuable, real world information but you will also have opportunity to meet new friends and co-creators who can help you start the journey of one of the most rewarding, enriching, profitable and fun careers paths on the planet!
Bon Voyage and Good Luck!
- This course is for job seekers, with or without computer science or any college degree at all, looking to land their very first software or web development job
- Those Looking For Career Change
- High School Graduates
- College Students
- College Graduates with No CS Degree
- Recent CS Graduates